How to edit a comment on Instagram
- Open Instagram.
- Press the person icon at the bottom-right corner of the page to navigate to your profile.
- Locate the post that has the caption you want to edit.
- Press the three horizontal dots at the top-right of the post.
- Select Edit.
- Edit your caption.
- Press Done.
How do you edit Instagram on your computer?
- Actually there is a way to edit (and even upload) Instagram pictures from a computer without any third party software. Simply go to Instagram from Chrome then right-click the page and select “Inspect.” Toggle the device toolbar by hitting Ctrl + Shift + M and then change the display resolution
Can you edit an Instagram comment after posting?
You can’t actually edit a comment once it’s been posted. But you can delete it and rewrite/repost the comment. When you click on one of your posts in Instagram, it opens up the photo and all of the comments in a new screen. If you scroll to the bottom of the comments, there’s the little comment button.
How do you edit comments on Instagram 2020?
2. Then go to the post you want to edit the comment of and tap the speech bubble. On Androids, tap and hold your comment — which will be highlighted in a light blue color — and tap the trash can icon. On iPhones, swipe left over your comment and tap the trash can icon.
How do I delete a comment I made on Instagram?
On the Comments summary page, find your comment and swipe to the left, revealing a red trash can icon. Tap the red trash can icon to delete your comment.
Can I edit my text in Instagram?
It’s possible to edit posts on Instagram, even though many other social media apps don’t allow for editing. You can edit an Instagram post to update your caption, tag people, add a location, and change its alt text.
Can I delete my comment on someone else’s post?
If you’ve posted a comment on your own or someone else’s post, just select the three dots to the right of your comment and select Delete from the pull-down menu. Whenever you delete a comment or a post, you’ll need to select Delete again on a confirmation message that asks if you’re sure you want to delete.
Why can’t I delete my comment on Instagram?
If you keep getting an error message that a comment can’t be deleted, it may be because the comment was already deleted in our system. The comment may still appear because you’re viewing an old version of the page. We’re aware of this issue and are working on a fix.
How do you delete a comment on Instagram on iPhone?
If you’re using an iPhone, swipe left on the comment to reveal options. Here, tap on the Trash Can icon to delete the comment. If you’re using an Android smartphone, tap and hold on the comment to select it. Then, tap on the Trash Can icon found in the top toolbar to delete the comment.
Can you hide comments on Instagram?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone: Tap Privacy, then tap Hidden words. Below Hide offensive content, you can: Tap next to Hide comments to turn it off.
How do I delete my old comments on Instagram?
To bulk delete comments, follow these steps:
- Tap a comment, then tap the dotted icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select Manage Comments.
- Choose up to 25 comments to delete at once.
- Tap Delete, or tap More Options to block or restrict accounts in bulk.
Can I delete all my Instagram comments?
Can I delete all my comments posted on Instagram? Yes, you can delete all your comments, but unfortunately, you will have to delete them one by one. So far, there’s no way to delete all of your comments at once using Instagram.
Can you hide posts on Instagram?
Step 1) Go to your Instagram profile. Step 2) Tap on the intended photo/video. Step 3) Then, tap on the three dots icon on the top right side of the post. Step 4) Finally, tap on “Archive” and your post will be hidden.
Why can’t I edit caption on Instagram?
Caption editing is only available from the mobile Instagram app, which can be downloaded from the App Store for free. Unfortunately, the option to edit media captions isn’t available from the web app. Keep in mind that after you edit a caption on Instagram, you can continue to go back and change it over and over again.
Why won’t my edits save on Instagram?
If you attempt to edit an Instagram photo or video including changing the post text, tags, caption, or hashtags, you may receive an error that prevents you from saving your edits. The Instagram post was deleted by someone else who access to the same Instagram account. Refresh your Instagram screen to confirm.
How do you edit text on Instagram stories?
Simply create your story and choose the Aa button from the top-right corner. Tap on the font name at the top of the screen and select the font option to add your text. You can toggle through each font option, including Classic, to see how your text will appear on your post.