How to get to your archive on Instagram
- Head to your Instagram profile on the app by tapping the right-most option at the bottom.
- Tap the three bars in the upper righthand corner.
- Tap “Archive” next to the clock icon.
- This will bring you to your Archive.
How do I access my archived photos?
- To access them, press the Archive icon on your profile (that clock button that the top right side of the screen). There you’ll be able to toggle between archived images as well as archived stories. You can tap on any story in your archive to watch it.
Where are my archived Instagram photos?
Click the three dots at the upper right corner of your photo, then tap the “Archive” option. Immediately, the photo will disappear from your feed and show up in your “Archive” folder. You can view your archives via the little three dashes that appear at the top right corner of your Instagram profile.
How do you get back an archived Instagram picture?
Here is how to Unarchive a post on Instagram:
- Step1: Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Step 2: Tap on Go to your profile.
- Step 3: Tap on the three lines in the top right corner.
- Step 4: Now tap on the archive.
- Step 5: to posts in the archive.
- Step 6: Click the photo you want to unarchive.
- Step 7: Click “Unarchive”.
How do I see hidden photos on Instagram?
The hidden photos will be available under the Archive section on the top-right corner of your profile tab. You can later unhide them if you change your mind, or delete them. In order to access it, you can go to your profile tab and look for the opposite-directional ‘clock’ icon on the top-right corner.
Why can’t I see Archive on Instagram?
If you don’t see anything in your archive, you might need to update your settings. In the Instagram app, scroll down to Story Controls. Make sure “Save to Archive” is switched on.
What happens when you Archive a Instagram picture?
Instagram is releasing its Archive feature to all users today, after testing it with a smaller group of people last month. The feature lets anyone on Instagram hide their old posts without deleting them. Hitting that button will send the photo to a private gallery — your archive — where only you can see it.
How do you unarchive Instagram on Iphone?
If you want to unarchive your post and bring it back to your profile, you first need to open the photo in your archive. Click on the clock icon in the upper left corner on your profile page. Then tap on “Archive” and choose “Posts” from the drop down menu.
How do you find your archived messages on Instagram on the computer?
Click the green Open button and login to Instagram. Click the three-line menu icon and Archive. Click the Stories Archive drop-down and select Posts Archive.
How do I unhide tagged photos on Instagram?
To unhide Instagram tagged photos: Go to Setting. Open the Privacy. Find Tags You should see the pending tagged photos (with their number), open it. Tap on any photo you are going to unhide.
How do I unhide an Instagram post?
How to unhide the post?
- Select “Posts”:
- Select the post and press on the three dots “…”:
- Select “Show on profile”:
- Your Instagram post will reappear where it used to be in your feed, before you hid it. It will not appear at the beginning of your feed, like a brand new post would.
How do you unreport a post on Instagram?
To be honest, you can’t unreport a post on Instagram or any other platforms. Once you report a photo or video on Instagram, the report is sent and you can’t undo it.