How to get to your archive on Instagram
- Head to your Instagram profile on the app by tapping the right-most option at the bottom.
- Tap the three bars in the upper righthand corner.
- Tap “Archive” next to the clock icon.
- This will bring you to your Archive.
How do I retrieve an archived Instagram post?
In the upper right-hand corner of the post, tap the three horizontal dots. This will open additional post options. 6. Tap Show on profile to unarchive the post and restore it to your main profile feed.
How do I unarchive something?
How to Unarchive Emails
- Click “More” in the side menu and open the “All Mail” folder.
- Select the emails you want to unarchive and click the “Move to Inbox” button.
- All of the emails you have selected will return back to the “Inbox” folder.
How do I unarchive a post?
How to unarchive Instagram posts
- 1 Go to your profile. Tap on the button in the lower right corner, where you usually see your feed as the account’s creator.
- 2 Tap Archive.
- 3 Click on Posts.
- 4 Choose the publication you want to unarchive.
Why can’t I see my archived stories on Instagram 2021?
If you don’t see anything in your archive, you might need to update your settings. In the Instagram app, scroll down to Story Controls. Make sure “Save to Archive” is switched on.
How do I view my Instagram archive online?
It’s in the upper right corner of your screen. Click Archive. This is usually the first listing in the menu next to a rewind icon. A list of your archived Stories will appear.
How do you access archived mail on iPhone?
When you open the Mail app on your iPhone, tap Mailboxes in the top left corner of the screen to view all of your mailboxes, then tap on the Archive mailbox to view all of your archived emails.
How do you check archived mail?
If a message has been archived, you can find it by opening the All Mail label.
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- On the left, click More.
- Click All Mail.
What is a meaning of archive?
1: a place in which public records or historical materials (such as documents) are preserved an archive of historical manuscripts a film archive also: the material preserved —often used in plural reading through the archives. 2: a repository or collection especially of information. archive. verb.
What happens to archived posts on Instagram?
When you archive a post, it keeps all its likes and comments. or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
How do you unhide posts on Instagram?
How to unhide the post?
- Select “Posts”:
- Select the post and press on the three dots “…”:
- Select “Show on profile”:
- Your Instagram post will reappear where it used to be in your feed, before you hid it. It will not appear at the beginning of your feed, like a brand new post would.
What happens when you archive a photo on Instagram?
You can archive a post you’ve shared to hide it from your profile and make it so your followers and other people on Instagram can’t see it. When you archive a post, it keeps all its likes and comments.