How to find your Instagram url?
- How to Find My Instagram Profile URL Open your web browser. Go to instagram.com/username. For example, if the username is “johnsmith,” type in instagram.com/johnsmith as the URL. Click the post you want to save and copy the link at the top of your browser. See More.
How do I find my URL for Instagram?
1. Simply open your personal Instagram profile by clicking your username in the upper-right corner of the page. 2. At the top of the page, in your browser’s address bar, is your profile URL.
How do you copy your Instagram link?
Open up their profile and tap the icon in the top-right corner. Select “Copy Profile URL“. This will copy the Instagram profile URL from the page you are visiting, whether it is yours or someone else.
How do I copy my Instagram Link 2020?
Copy Instagram Profile Link
- Open Instagram App on Your Mobile [iPhone or Android]
- Go to the Profile that you want Profile link, Tap on More icon at Top-Right corner of the screen > Copy Profile URL.
- That’s it. Use copied the link, Paste it by long touch and hold, I pasted it in my Notes app.
How do you copy your Instagram link on the app?
Open Instagram on your Android or iOS device. Use the search option to type in the username of the profile you want to share. Once your desired Instagram profile is displayed, click the three-button icon on the top-right corner of the application. A dialogue box will open with ‘Copy Profile URL ‘ as one of the options.
What is a Instagram URL?
In the case of Instagram, your profile URL will be the Instagram website address slash your username ( https://www.instagram.com/your-username). For example, if your username is michaeltheartist, your Instagram URL will be https://www.instagram.com/michaeltheartist. That was easy, wasn’t it?