Open your web browser. Go to instagram.com/username. For example, if the username is “johnsmith,” type in instagram.com/johnsmith as the URL.
How do I get an URL for my Instagram account?
- How to acquire the URL for a photo or video is very similar to how you get the URL for an Instagram page: Once you’ve logged into Instagram, go to the photo or video that you’d like to get the Instagram URL from. When you have found a photo or video, tap the icon in the top right corner and choose “Copy link”. After clicking the dots, a new menu will show up where you’ll have a few options.
How do I find my Instagram account URL?
Finding your Instagram URL is quite easy if you are using a traditional web browser to view Instagram.
- Simply open your personal Instagram profile by clicking your username in the upper-right corner of the page.
- At the top of the page, in your browser’s address bar, is your profile URL.
How do I copy my Instagram account URL?
Open up their profile and tap the icon in the top-right corner. Select “Copy Profile URL“. This will copy the Instagram profile URL from the page you are visiting, whether it is yours or someone else.
How do I share my Instagram profile?
Note: These screenshots were captured in the Instagram application on iOS.
- Step 1: Go to the profile you’d like to share.
- Step 2: Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 3: Tap “Share this Profile.”
- Step 4: A list of your contacts will appear.
How do you copy your Instagram link on the app?
Open Instagram on your Android or iOS device. Use the search option to type in the username of the profile you want to share. Once your desired Instagram profile is displayed, click the three-button icon on the top-right corner of the application. A dialogue box will open with ‘Copy Profile URL ‘ as one of the options.
How do I copy my Instagram Link 2020?
Copy Instagram Profile Link
- Open Instagram App on Your Mobile [iPhone or Android]
- Go to the Profile that you want Profile link, Tap on More icon at Top-Right corner of the screen > Copy Profile URL.
- That’s it. Use copied the link, Paste it by long touch and hold, I pasted it in my Notes app.
What is my Instagram username?
What is your Instagram username? Your Instagram username is shown at the top of your Instagram profile and appears in your personalized Instagram URL, e.g., www.instagram.com/yourusername. It must be less than 30 characters and can only be made up of letters, numbers, periods, and underscores.
How do you make a link in Instagram?
3. How to add a link to an Instagram Story
- Take a new photo or upload an image to your Story.
- In the Story editor, tap the link icon located on the top of the screen.
- Paste the URL of the website you want to link to.
- Tap ‘Done’ to save it.
How do I share my Instagram account 2021?
Connect your social networks
- From the Instagram home screen, tap your profile icon, followed by the menu in the top right.
- Select “Account” > “Linked Accounts”
- Select the account you want to link, and enter your login information. You can link a number of networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.