How to see your analytics on Instagram?
- How to see your Instagram Analytics In the app, go to your profile. Tap the hamburger icon in the top right corner. Tap Insights in the pop-up menu. View your content overview, activity, and audience demographics. See More.
How do I find post insights on Instagram?
Steps To Access Instagram Insights Step 1: Open the Instagram app & tap on your profile picture on the bottom-right corner to navigate to your profile. Step 2: Tap on the three-bar menu on the upper-right corner. Step 3: At the top of the menu, you’ll find ‘Insights’ & to access it tap on the graph icon.
Why can’t I see post insights on Instagram?
You can view Instagram Insights after you convert to a business or creator account. If you switch back to a personal account from your business or creator account, you’ll lose access to insights. If you want to view Insights on your Instagram story, you can swipe up on the story and tap the insights icon.
How do I check insights of reels?
To check in on the performance of a specific Reel, open the Reel from your profile, then tap the three dot icon in the bottom right of the screen, then tap Insights.
How do you view insights on reels?
How to Check Instagram Live and Reels Insights
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Now, tap on your profile picture in the right bottom corner and tap on three horizontal lines on your profile page’s top right corner.
- From the side menu, select “Insights”.
How do I find Post Insights 2020?
How to See Post Insights on Instagram
- Open the hamburger menu and click “Insights.”
- Measure reach.
- Track profile visits and followers.
- Determine website clicks.
- Track content interactions.
- Track your followers.
- Learn which actions were taken on your post.
- Use “Discover” to see where your post showed up in feeds.
What happened to Instagram insights?
In the past, some personal accounts were granted access to insights. Starting October 26th, we’re removing insights access for these personal accounts. You’ll retain access to your insights about account performance, content interactions and audience demographics.
How do I see Instagram insights on my iPhone?
How do I see Instagram Insights on iPhone?
- Go to your profile.
- Press on the icon with the three lines in the top right corner of the screen.
- Press the Insights option.
How do I see my Instagram stats?
To access Insights from your account page, tap the bar graph icon in the upper-right corner of the screen. To see analytics for an individual post, navigate to the post and tap View Insights in the bottom-left corner. To see data for a story, open the story and tap the names in the bottom-left corner.
Where do I find Instagram analytics?
If you already have an Instagram business or creator profile, you can easily access your analytics through the Insights tab in the Instagram app. Start by tapping on the menu icon in the top right corner of your profile, and then click on Insights tab, which will open the analytics for your business or creator profile.
How do I enable insights on Instagram?
To view account insights:
- Go to your profile.
- Tap the Insights action button.
- Tap the metrics under the Overview section or specific content you’ve shared for a more detailed breakdown.