Here’s how to see every photo you’ve liked on Instagram.
- Open the app and tap the profile icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. That will bring you to your own Instagram account.
- Next, tap the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Under “Account,” tap the words “Posts I’ve Liked.”
Where can I Find my liked posts?
- How To Find All Your Liked Posts on Instagram? Open Instagram. Go to your home tab. Scroll down and find the option “Posts You‘ve Liked“. Tap on it. The list opens. You can scroll down and find all the images. Tap on any one image and you‘ll find that the image has been liked by you. If you want to remove the like then, you can do it.
How can I see my liked posts on Instagram 2020?
Sign in to your Instagram account and tap the profile icon from the menu. Use the hamburger menu button to select Settings. Choose Account from the list. Tap Posts You ‘ve Liked.
How can I see what I liked on Instagram 2021?
How to look at liked posts on Instagram 2021
- Tap the profile icon at the bottom right in the Instagram app.
- Tap the menu (hamburger icon) at the top right and select Settings.
- Go to “Account” and tap “Posts you’ve liked“.
How do you see posts you liked on Instagram on Computer 2021?
You can open your profile page > Hamburger menu at the top right corner > Settings > Account > Posts You’ve Liked and that’s it, you can find all your liked posts right up there. But Instagram’s web app is not the same and there is no way to view liked photos on Instagram on a computer.
Can you see your like history on Instagram?
To view your like history on Instagram, in either the Android or iOS app, launch the app and then go to your profile page. From there tap on the settings icon in the top-right corner of your screen. Select Posts You’ve Liked.
How can I see my old activity on Instagram?
On the home screen of your Instagram app, click the heart near the top right corner of the app. You’ll see a record of who followed you and when. Finally, there is a third activity log, where you’ll find a history of all links you’ve opened in Instagram as well as the time you spend on Instagram.
Can I see my activity on Instagram?
On Instagram, head to your Profile, select Settings, and tap Your Activity. Here, you’ll see a bar graph breaking down the average amount of time you spent on the app that week. Tap on an individual bar to see the breakdown by day.