How to View Your Past Instagram Comments
- Launch the Instagram app and tap on the three-bar icon at the top. Go to Settings.
- Tap on Account Posts You’ve liked.
- Here you will find all the posts that you have liked and hopefully commented on. Tap on the post you might have commented on to find your comment.
How to see my mentions on Instagram?
- To view your @mentions: From the Smart Inbox, select one or several Instagram profile (s) from the Profiles filters in the right panel. Next, select the Mentions Instagram message type filter. You’ll now begin to see messages in which your profile was mentioned.
Can I search my Instagram comments?
To see your past comments, you have to open the “Comments” folder and then, you will be able to see all the comments you have written on Instagram. Also, you can see for whom you have commented and when the post has been shared. So, go ahead and search comments by user of yours in this way.
Why can’t I see my comments on Instagram?
If you’re wondering why Instagram comments on your posts are not showing, maybe there are restrictive privacy settings. When misconfigured, these settings may prevent users from being able to comment on your posts. Using the comments filters, you can prevent comments with specific wordings from posting.
How do you see all the comments on an Instagram post?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Open the Instagram app and tap the three-bar icon on the top. Head over to “Settings.”
- Tap on “Account -> Posts You’ve Liked.”
- After this, you will be shown all the posts you have liked. More importantly, you can also track all of your comments.
How do you scroll through comments on Instagram?
Below are steps to filter through comments on Instagram to find specific information & people. Go to the comment section of that post and click on the “ Load more comments” link so more comments will load. Scroll up in the comments until you see the “Load more comments”-link again.
Where have my Instagram comments gone?
So, here is the summary of the reasons why Instagram comments disappeared or show the comments are limited: You are not following the person. The sender has already deleted the comment. The owner limited the comments for close friends.
Do comments disappear on Instagram?
When I block someone on Instagram, do their likes and comments disappear from my photos and videos? Yes, after you block someone, their likes and comments will be removed from your photos and videos.
How do you see hidden comments on Instagram?
You can tap on “View Hidden Comments” to see them. The social network will automatically remove all comments that violate its community guidelines.
How can I see all my activity on Instagram?
On the home screen of your Instagram app, click the heart near the top right corner of the app. You’ll see a record of who followed you and when. Finally, there is a third activity log, where you’ll find a history of all links you’ve opened in Instagram as well as the time you spend on Instagram.
How do you see your first comment on Instagram?
Here’s how to do it:
- Upload a post in Preview. First you need a post. Press on the “+” button to upload a post.
- Select the post and open the caption.
- Write your first comment / hashtags in the “Add first comment” box.
- Turn on “Schedule Post”
- Turn on “Auto-post”
How do you see your replies on Instagram stories?
How do you answer questions on Instagram Stories? To view the questions your followers have submitted, open your story and swipe up. Then you can scroll through the responses by swiping right and left.
How do I see replies to my Instagram story?
Open the story you shared with the question sticker and swipe up. From there, you’ll be able to see all responses you receive through your question sticker. All responses to your question sticker will also appear in your notifications feed.