Here’s how to see every photo you’ve liked on Instagram.
- Open the app and tap the profile icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. That will bring you to your own Instagram account.
- Next, tap the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Under “Account,” tap the words “Posts I’ve Liked.”
How do I view my likes on Instagram?
- Tap Settings. It’s at the bottom of the menu. Tap Account. It’s toward the bottom of the menu. Scroll down and tap Posts You’ve Liked. It’s near the bottom of the menu. This displays the more recent 300 photos or videos you’ve Liked on Instagram, with the most recent Likes at the top of the list. Tap post to view it.
How can I see what I liked on Instagram 2020?
Where to Look for Your Most Recently Liked Instagram Posts
- Sign in to your Instagram account and tap the profile icon from the menu.
- Use the hamburger menu button to select Settings.
- Choose Account from the list.
- Tap Posts You’ve Liked.
Can you see your past likes on Instagram?
Once in the Settings menu, users should tap on the ‘Account’ option and scroll down until they see ‘Posts You’ve Liked,’ tapping on which will bring up the last 300 posts they’ve liked.
Can I see my activity on Instagram?
On Instagram, head to your Profile, select Settings, and tap Your Activity. Here, you’ll see a bar graph breaking down the average amount of time you spent on the app that week. Tap on an individual bar to see the breakdown by day.
How do you see peoples likes on Instagram 2021?
How to Check Someone Else’s Instagram Likes
- Click on this person’s Instagram profile.
- Select “Following” to see all of the profiles they’re following.
- Click a profile they’re following.
- View that profile post’s likes to see if the person liked any of them.
Why can’t I see my likes on Instagram?
Some Instagram users might not be able to see how many likes they have on posts anymore. This is because the social media company has started rolling out a new feature that hides the number a post gets. Instagram said: “We want your friends to focus on the photos and videos you share, not how many likes they get.”
How can I see my old activity on Instagram?
On the home screen of your Instagram app, click the heart near the top right corner of the app. You’ll see a record of who followed you and when. Finally, there is a third activity log, where you’ll find a history of all links you’ve opened in Instagram as well as the time you spend on Instagram.
How does Instagram choose who shows up on likes?
Simply put, the accounts that appear first on your Likes are people that you interact with the most. The algorithm is basically guessing which people you’d want to see first in your Likes based on the info gathered. Instagram plays this guessing game when it comes to the Stories, Posts, and Suggestions, as well.
Is there an app to see what someone likes on Instagram?
Snoopreport — Your ultimate IG activity tracker so you can see what someone liked on Instagram and who and what they’re interested in.