- STEP 1: CONFIRM ELIGIBILITY. If your business checks all of these boxes, you are eligible and able to setup Instagram Shopping.
- STEP 2: CONVERT TO A BUSINESS OR CREATOR ACCOUNT.
- STEP 3: CONNECT TO A FACEBOOK PAGE.
- STEP 4: UPLOAD PRODUCT CATALOG.
- STEP 5: ACCOUNT REVIEW.
- STEP 6: TURN ON SHOPPING.
- STEP 7: START TAGGING.
How to get approved for Instagram shopping business?
- To sell on Instagram Shopping, you have to fulfill certain criteria: Your business must be located in the supported market You must adhere to Commerce Policies. You must have an Instagram business profile. Instagram business accounts must be connected to the Facebook Page. You must be an admin of the Page or Business Manager account.
Why is my Instagram not eligible for shopping?
Your products or store do not comply with Instagram guidelines. If you’re selling items that are prohibited on Instagram such as weapons, your account will not be eligible for Instagram Shopping. Only physical goods can be offered on Instagram Shopping.
How many followers do you need to be eligible for Instagram shopping?
There is no minimum number of followers required to have an Instagram shopping account. You can start tagging products on your Instagram even if you have no followers. If you have 10,000 followers, you can use the swipe-up feature in your stories, but that isn’t related to a shopping account.
Can I reapply for Instagram shopping?
If your Instagram Shopping account has been rejected in the past, you can reapply. If your Instagram Shopping account has been rejected in the past, you can reapply. You would lose your existing promotion insights and content in the process, but that’s a small price to pay to get approved.
How do you get approved for Instagram 2021?
When setting up Instagram shopping, here are things you must ensure:
- Download Instagram’s latest version.
- Convert your Instagram account officially into a business profile.
- Become an admin of a business manager account or page.
- Have a product catalog or online shop.
Can you use Instagram shopping without a website?
Great news — you don’t need a website to make sales. All you need is a free platform you’re probably already using for personal purposes: Instagram.
Are Instagram shops worth it?
Transaction Fees According to a Facebook case study, Laura Dover, the Global Digital Communication Manager at Barbour, says the fees are worth it. “Since we started to use the feature, our sales from Instagram have increased by 42% and traffic to our website from Instagram is up 98%.”
How do I approve my shop on Facebook?
Business Approval Requirements
- Comply with our merchant agreement and commerce policies. Your business must comply with our merchant agreement and commerce policies.
- Have a Facebook Page.
- Have a connected catalog.
- Primarily sell physical goods.
Is India eligible for Instagram shopping?
Currently in India, only managed clients are eligible to setup an Instagram shop. If your brand is not a managed client, you will not be able to get approval from Instagram. Not eligible for Instagram shopping.
How long does it take to request another review for Instagram shopping?
Reconnecting your Instagram account is the last step in the process of reapplying for Instagram Shopping. Now the waiting game begins. It can take a few hours to a few days, and in some cases, up to 2 weeks for Instagram to review and approve your account for product tagging.
Can I sell digital products on Instagram shop?
Finally, and most relevant to the title of this post, you must sell primarily physical products. As of right now, Instagram does not have their system configured to sell services, or to sell digital products. From there, you can connect a product catalog and start using shoppable posts.
Which countries allow Instagram shop?
There are over 40 approved countries, including Canada, the US, Puerto Rico, the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the Netherlands. Your business must primarily sell physical goods and comply with Instagram’s commerce policies. You must have an Instagram business account.