Finding your Instagram URL is quite easy if you are using a traditional web browser to view Instagram.
- Simply open your personal Instagram profile by clicking your username in the upper-right corner of the page.
- At the top of the page, in your browser’s address bar, is your profile URL.
How do I get an URL for my Instagram account?
- How to acquire the URL for a photo or video is very similar to how you get the URL for an Instagram page: Once you’ve logged into Instagram, go to the photo or video that you’d like to get the Instagram URL from. When you have found a photo or video, tap the icon in the top right corner and choose “Copy link”. After clicking the dots, a new menu will show up where you’ll have a few options.
How do I find my URL for Instagram?
Go to instagram.com/username. For example, if the username is “johnsmith,” type in instagram.com/johnsmith as the URL.
How do I copy my Instagram profile URL?
Log in and go to your profile. Once your there, tap on the options button on the top right, the one that looks like three dots. When you hit that button, you’ll get several options, and you’re interested in the “Copy Profile URL.” Hit that, and then you’ll be able to paste this URL to anywhere you want to and share it.
How do you copy your Instagram link on the app?
Open Instagram on your Android or iOS device. Use the search option to type in the username of the profile you want to share. Once your desired Instagram profile is displayed, click the three-button icon on the top-right corner of the application. A dialogue box will open with ‘Copy Profile URL ‘ as one of the options.
How do I copy my Instagram Link 2020?
Copy Instagram Profile Link
- Open Instagram App on Your Mobile [iPhone or Android]
- Go to the Profile that you want Profile link, Tap on More icon at Top-Right corner of the screen > Copy Profile URL.
- That’s it. Use copied the link, Paste it by long touch and hold, I pasted it in my Notes app.
How do I find my URL on Instagram app?
How to find your Instagram URL on your mobile device
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android and login if you need to.
- Open your profile by tapping your photo in the lower-right corner of the bottom menu bar.
- Once you’ve opened your profile, take note of your Instagram username located at the top of the page.
How do I find my social media URL?
Finding your Social Media Link
- Click your profile name in the upper-right corner.
- Select My Channel.
- Copy the URL after youtube.com/user/.
- Paste your username (www.youtube.com/user/youtubeusername) into the Social Media Links section of U.
How do I share my Instagram profile?
Step 1: Go to the profile you’d like to share. You can go to a user’s profile by tapping their username on one of their posts in your feed or by searching for them on the Explore tab. Step 2: Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen. Step 3: Tap “Share this Profile.”
How do I share an Instagram account?
To share Instagram photos to other social networks, you’ll need to link those accounts.
- From the Instagram home screen, tap your profile icon, followed by the menu in the top right.
- Select “Account” > “Linked Accounts”
- Select the account you want to link, and enter your login information.