Open your web browser. Go to instagram.com/username. For example, if the username is “johnsmith,” type in instagram.com/johnsmith as the URL. Click the post you want to save and copy the link at the top of your browser.
How do I add Instagram feed to my website?
- How to Add Your Instagram Photo Feed to Your HTML5 Website. In the HTML editor, click on “Add” (left menu) Choose “Apps”. Choose “Instagram Feed”. In the window that opens, click “Add to Page”. The Instagram app is now added to your site! You can drag it to place it where you wish. To customize your Instagram app, click on it and then on “Settings”.
How do I share my Instagram page?
How do I share my old Instagram posts to another site?
- Tap the post you’d like to share.
- Tap (iPhone) or (Android).
- Tap Share to
- Tap the name of the site where you’d like to share your post (Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr) and then tap Share (iPhone) or (Android). You can also choose Email or Copy link (iPhone).
How do you copy your Instagram link?
Open up their profile and tap the icon in the top-right corner. Select “Copy Profile URL“. This will copy the Instagram profile URL from the page you are visiting, whether it is yours or someone else.
How do I share my Instagram profile on Whatsapp?
How To Share Your Instagram Profile Link On Whatsapp?
- Open Instagram.
- Login with your username and password.
- Head to your Instagram profile by clicking on the icon on the top right corner of the page.
- The newly loaded page will have a new URL like Instagram.com/username.
- Now share the link on Whatsapp.
How do you copy an Instagram link on your phone?
How to copy the URL on smartphone
- Step 1: First, open Instagram account on your smartphone (iPhone or Android)
- Step 2: Now, find the photo or video you want to copy its link to your clipboard.
- Step 3: Next, tap on the three dots icon to open the pop-up menu.
- Step 4: Now, from the given options, tap Copy Link.
How do I copy my Instagram Link 2020?
Copy Instagram Profile Link
- Open Instagram App on Your Mobile [iPhone or Android]
- Go to the Profile that you want Profile link, Tap on More icon at Top-Right corner of the screen > Copy Profile URL.
- That’s it. Use copied the link, Paste it by long touch and hold, I pasted it in my Notes app.
Where is my Instagram URL?
Once the website opens, you’ll find yourself on your homepage. Step 3: Click on your profile picture at the top right corner of the page. This will open your profile. Step 4: Your Instagram URL will show in the address bar.