To access it, simply open the Instagram Stories camera and find the Reels icon positioned either between the default Normal mode and Create mode or on the bottom menu next to “Story”.
- To access Reels, simply launch the Instagram app and swipe right. This is will bring you to the camera tab. Now, using the bottom panel, scroll to ‘Reels’. It should be between ‘Create’ and ‘Normal’. Related: Do Instagram Reels Disappear? How to create Instagram Reels. To create a Reel, open the Instagram app, and then tap the camera button in the top right. Now, tap REELS at the bottom of the screen.
Why can’t I get reels on Instagram?
If you don’t see Reels your camera or in Explore, it’s possible that the feature has not rolled out to your account yet. However, if you don’t have a Reels icon in your bottom tab, it’s also possible that your phone or the Instagram app hasn’t been updated in a while.
Why are Reels not showing up?
If you haven’t yet experienced Reels on the Instagram app, your best bet is to install its latest version on your Android device or iPhone. To update to the latest version of Instagram on Android, go to Instagram on Google Play Store and hit the ‘Update’ button on the screen.
How do you watch Reels on Instagram on iPhone?
To view random Instagram Reels videos, head to your Instagram Explore feed, and scroll until you find a Reels video. Here, tap on it to open the Instagram Reels feed, and continue scrolling to watch more.
How do you get your reels on Instagram from your gallery?
1. Add Photos Directly to Instagram Reels
- After updating the app, launch the Instagram app and go to the Reels screen.
- Tap on the Gallery icon usually present at the bottom-right corner.
- On the next screen, adjust the length of the video created using the still photo.
Can you hashtag Instagram reels?
Creators can add hashtags to their Instagram Reels to increase the likelihood that the right viewers will find their way to the right content. This new Instagram feature is perfect for Instagram influencers who already have a following on the platform and don’t want to have to build their following again on TikTok.
Why are there no reels on Instagram 2021?
If you don’t see Reels your camera or in Explore, it’s possible that the feature has not rolled out to your account yet. It’s also possible that your phone or the Instagram app hasn’t been updated in a while. Just search for Instagram and hit “Update.” And if all else fails, try restarting your phone.