- The easiest way involves sharing the video to your Instagram Story, which will let your followers view it for a full day. If you prefer a more permanent repost, you can save the video using a screen recording and then post it like any other Instagram post. This will put it on your profile alongside your other photos and videos.
Why my video is not playing on Instagram story?
Check your network. One of the more common causes for Instagram Stories’ having issues is a poor internet connection. This could be due to a weakened wifi signal, something going on with your device, or the network area.
How do you share a video post on Instagram and play it in your story?
How to repost a video on Instagram by sharing it to your Story
- Open the Instagram app and go to the post you want to share.
- Directly beneath the post, tap the paper airplane icon.
- In the pop-up menu, select the option to “Add post to your story,” which should appear at the top of the list.
How do you put a video in the background of your Instagram stories?
Press on the “Sticker” button. Press on the “Pin” button. Press on the “Camera” button. Select your background picture and add it to your Story.
How do you share reels on Instagram stories?
If you choose Story, tap the little square in the bottom left to access your camera roll and choose your video, then click “Your Story” in the bottom left to post. If you choose Reels, tap the same square in the bottom left to access your video, then click “Share To” and “Share” to post.
How do you play reels on a story?
How to share longer reels on your Instagram Story
- Install the “Instagram Media Saver” shortcut.
- Go to “Reels” and open the reel you want to post as a story.
- Tap the ellipsis button (3-dot icon) at the bottom-right corner.
- Tap “Share to…” and select “Instagram Media Saver” from the Share sheet.
Why won’t reels play on my story?
It’s possible that the Reels option isn’t working or showing because of an outdated version. To use the Reels, you must upgrade your app to the most recent edition. There are many users who are using multiple Instagram accounts on the same app and this method could work for them.
How do I make music play automatically on Instagram stories?
For the sake of content repurposing, at Plann HQ we absolutely love to download and save our best Instagram Stories videos. If you do decide to add music to Instagram Stories you better keep in mind that you can’t actually download any videos that have had music overlayed in Instagram Stories.
How do you put background music in Instagram stories?
When you open the camera, swipe to the new “Music” option under the record button. Search for a song, select the exact part you want, and record a video as the song plays in the background. When your friends are watching your story, they’ll hear the song playing as they’re viewing your photo or video.
How do you change your background on Instagram without covering the video?
3. How to change the background color without covering the photo
- Open your Instagram Story.
- Take a random photo.
- Add a background color.
- Press on the “Arrow” button on top of your screen to save the image.
- Press “x” to delete your Story.
How do I change the background on my shared Instagram story?
When you share a post to your Instagram story, Instagram will add a different colored background, which you can adjust. To change it, tap the pencil icon and choose your new color. Next, tap and hold the current background color of the post to replace it with the new color.