- The easiest way involves sharing the video to your Instagram Story, which will let your followers view it for a full day. If you prefer a more permanent repost, you can save the video using a screen recording and then post it like any other Instagram post.
Why my video is not playing on Instagram story?
Check your network. One of the more common causes for Instagram Stories’ having issues is a poor internet connection. This could be due to a weakened wifi signal, something going on with your device, or the network area.
How do you make a reel play on a story?
How to share longer reels on your Instagram Story
- Install the “Instagram Media Saver” shortcut.
- Go to “Reels” and open the reel you want to post as a story.
- Tap the ellipsis button (3-dot icon) at the bottom-right corner.
- Tap “Share to…” and select “Instagram Media Saver” from the Share sheet.
How do I turn off automatic video play on Instagram?
Launch Instagram and navigate to your profile page. From there, tap on the Settings gear (iOS) or the three dots (Android) in the top-right corner. Scroll down to the Preferences section, find the “Auto-Play Videos” option, and uncheck the box.
Why won’t reels play on my story?
It’s possible that the Reels option isn’t working or showing because of an outdated version. To use the Reels, you must upgrade your app to the most recent edition. There are many users who are using multiple Instagram accounts on the same app and this method could work for them.
How do you share a story on Instagram while playing?
Open the Instagram app and go to the post you want to share. 2. Directly beneath the post, tap the paper airplane icon. This will let you share it with someone via direct message, or repost it to your Story.
How do I enable reels on Instagram?
To access it, simply open the Instagram Stories camera and find the Reels icon positioned either between the default Normal mode and Create mode or on the bottom menu next to “Story”.
How do I use reels on Instagram?
How to make a Reel on Instagram
- Step 1: Scroll to REELS at the bottom of the screen and tap it.
- Step 2: Use tools to prepare for your recording.
- Step 3: When you’re ready, tap, and hold the record button to record a clip.
What are reels?
Instagram Reels is a brand new Instagram feature for users to create 15-second video clips set to music and share to their Stories, Explore Feed, and the new Reels tab on a user’s profile. Similar to TikTok, Reels is the latest video feature on Instagram and is now available in the United States and 50 other countries.