- Viewers can hide the chat section on Instagram Live as well. Yes, it’s possible. However, you can only do it from a PC/Mac. Download the Instagram Chrome extension, add IG Stories For Instagram, and log in to your account. Select the story that piques your interest. Next, select the “Hide Comments” option at the top of the right-hand side.
How do you hide a chat on Instagram?
Unfortunately, regular Instagram users don’t have the option to hide messages in their inbox. However, you can long-press on a message thread to delete them or mute the thread, so you won’t receive notifications.
How do I hide when I live on Instagram?
To hide your Instagram live video from others:
- Open Instagram app.
- Login to your account by entering the login info.
- You should see Instagram home in front of you.
- Tap your profile picture on top left.
- Select the live from menu on bottom of the screen.
- Tap gear icon on top left (setting)
- Tap hide story from.
Can you turn off comments on Instagram?
where you want to disable comments. In the top-right corner of the post, tap the three-dot menu button. In the menu that appears, choose the “Turn Off Commenting” option. The comments section will instantly disappear.
How do I turn off comments?
Simply click on the three dots icon at the top right of the post. From the options that pop up, tap on “Turn off commenting.” Comments will now be disabled.
How do I archive a chat on Instagram?
How to Archive Instagram Messages?
- Go to your Instagram security settings.
- From the list you see, choose “Download Data”.
- Then, enter your email address and password.
- And finally, request your data.
Can you have secret messages on Instagram?
Both Instagram and Facebook allow any person who finds your profile to send you a private message. However, while messages from your friends appear in your alerts and inbox directly, messages from others are hidden in a separate place for message requests.
How do you see hidden conversations on Instagram?
The good news is that these hidden messages are easy to find.
- To see if you have any hidden Instagram messages, tap the inbox icon at the top right of the app.
- If you have any hidden messages, a little blue bar will appear at the top of your inbox saying you have “message requests.”
How do you hide comments on Instagram live on Iphone?
How to Hide Comments on Instagram Live
- Navigate to the small Comments box located in the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
- Tap the three vertical dots located inside the box.
- Tap Turn off Commenting.
How do you hide someone from Live?
Since live videos are a part of your story (the posts that last up to 24 hours), you can hide them the same way you hide your regular Story. Go to the gear menu on your Profile, tap Story Settings below Account, and tap Hide My Story From.
Can you test IG live?
Instagram recently announced a new tool called “Practice Mode ” — giving you the option to test out your Live setup in advance. To test out your stream, select the eye icon on the left-hand corner of the screen (before you go live). Toggle from “Public” to “Practice.”
How do you control comments on Instagram?
How do I filter out and hide comments I don’t want to appear on my posts on Instagram?
- Tap. or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap. Settings.
- Tap Privacy, then tap Hidden words.
- Below Hide offensive content, you can: Tap next to Hide comments to turn it off.