Step 1: Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the post you want to hide. Step 2: Tap “Hide.” Once you hide a post, Instagram will tell you that the user’s content will now be shown lower in your feed.
How do I hide Instagram posts from certain followers?
- Here’s How To Hide Only Certain Followers From Your Instagram Stories: 1.) Go to your profile 2.) Tap the gear symbol for (iOS) or for (Android) in the top right. 3.) Tap Story Settings below Account. 4.) Tap Hide Story From. 5.) Select the people you’d like to hide your story from, then tap Done.
Can I hide posts on Instagram from someone?
Instagram Announces Mute Feature So You Can Hide Posts Without Unfollowing People. Account muting will be in the ellipsis menu at the top right of each post, and you can choose to “Mute Posts” or “Mute Posts and Story,” to also prevent that account’s stories from appearing at the top of the Instagram app.
How do I hide my Instagram photos from followers?
Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen to open a pop-up menu at the bottom of the screen. Tap Archive. The selected photo is moved to your archive and hidden from your profile and feed. Your followers can’t see it, but you can.
Can you stop someone from seeing your Instagram posts without blocking?
Unfortunately, there is no way you can prevent a certain person from seeing your Instagram post expect blocking them. But about stories, you can easily hide your stories from certain people either by hiding them or making a close friend list of people who are close to you.
How do I hide a post from someone?
Hide all future posts from a person or people
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner, and choose Settings.
- Choose Privacy from the left-hand menu.
- Under the “Who can see my stuff?” heading, choose Edit.
- Hit the pull-down menu to the left of the Post button.
- Choose custom.
What happens when I restrict someone on Instagram?
Introduced as an anti-bullying feature, Instagram’s Restrict function gives you more control over what comments both you and your followers see on your posts by limiting what restricted accounts can post on your profile. When you restrict someone, their comments and messages will be hidden from your profile.
How can I control who sees my Instagram posts?
All it takes is a few simple steps.
- Open your Instagram app.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap “Privacy”. Then “Story”.
- Choose the people you want to hide your stories from.
- Tap “Done” when you’re finished making the list.
How do I stop someone from seeing my posts without unfriending them?
How do I stop seeing posts without unfriending? Go to your friend’s timeline page by clicking on their name. The “Following” button will be checked, as shown, meaning that you currently follow the person (i.e. you see their updates on your News Feed). Click the “Unfollow” option to unfollow them.
How do I hide my friends posts from the public?
Go to Settings and Privacy, select Privacy in the left-hand pane, and click on Limit Past Posts. This option automatically hides all your public posts from the Public and sets them to Friends only. In this manner, people who are not your friends won’t be able to see your timeline posts.