Tap Mute. You can either “mute posts,” “mute story” or “mute posts and story”. Muting a user will stop their posts or stories from showing up on your feed. The user won’t know that you’ve muted them, and you’ll still be able to view that user’s posts on their profile page.
How do I hide Instagram posts from certain followers?
- Here’s How To Hide Only Certain Followers From Your Instagram Stories: 1.) Go to your profile 2.) Tap the gear symbol for (iOS) or for (Android) in the top right. 3.) Tap Story Settings below Account. 4.) Tap Hide Story From. 5.) Select the people you’d like to hide your story from, then tap Done.
Can you hide a picture from someone on Instagram?
Go to your profile and open the photo or photos that you want to hide. Tap on the three dots button on the top right corner of the screen. Select ‘Archive’ from the list of options available. Your post will be removed from your Instagram feed.
How do I stop someone from seeing my posts?
Here’s How to Stop Facebook Friends From Seeing Your Posts
- Step 1: Go the profile of the user you’d like to add to your Restricted List.
- Step 2: Tap the “Friends” button under the user’s name.
- Step 3: Tap “Edit Friend Lists.”
- Step 4: Scroll to the bottom of the list, and tap “Restricted” to add a check mark to this row.
How do I post without anyone seeing?
If you want to post without anybody seeing, make your account private without followers. If your account is private with followers, you run the same risk of people seeing your post before it’s archived, except that those people only could be your followers who you’ve manually accepted.
Can you control who see your post on Instagram?
Instagram lets you limit who sees your stories (the reel of images that disappear after 24 hours) and stop people from sharing them even further. To hide your story from specific people: Go to “Settings” > “Privacy” > “Story” Choose “Hide Story From.” It’ll open a list of your followers.
How do you secretly post on Instagram?
Here is how it works:
- Find the post you want to hide. Open your Instagram app and find a post you want to hide.
- Press the three dots “…” Press on the three dots that are on the top right corner of your post.
- Select “Archive” That’s it! You’re done! Now, what if you want to unhide the post?
Can you post privately on Instagram?
Change Instagram Visibility to Private The “Edit Your Profile” option is located next to your profile picture. On iOS devices, toggle the “Posts Are Private” switch to the “On” position. If you are using a Windows or Android smartphone, check the “Posts are Private” box.