First, go to the post you want to hide likes on. Then, tap the three dots in the top right, just above the photo. That will bring up a series of options – select ‘Hide like count’. That’s it.
How to hide the like count on Instagram?
- Tap the white circle to hide like and view counts on your post. Credit: screenshot: Instagram 1. Go to the post you want to hide likes on 2. Tap the three gray dots in the right hand corner of the post 3. Select “Hide Like Count” Select “Hide Like Count” to hide the number of likes on your Instagram post.
How do you get rid of the number of likes on Instagram?
How to hide likes on Instagram
- Open your Instagram profile.
- Select the three black lines in the upper right corner.
- Select “Settings”
- Search for posts and select “Posts”
- Turn on “Hide Like and View Counts”
How do you turn off likes on Instagram 2021?
Simply tap “Go to Settings” to get the hide like and view counts setting in the Instagram app. If you dismiss the notification by mistake, then just force-close Instagram from recently opened apps on your iPhone or Android phone.
How do I hide the number of likes on my profile picture?
How to turn off likes on your Facebook profile picture
- Go to the “updated profile picture” post.
- Tap on the triple-dots icon.
- Select “Edit Privacy” > “See all”.
- Select “Only me” > “Done”.
Can people see my likes on Instagram?
When you like a photo, it’s visible to anyone who can see the post. Your followers may also see your username below a photo you’ve liked, no matter how many likes it has (example: [your username] and 12 others). Only your approved followers can see your posts, including any likes and comments.
Can you hide like Count on reels?
It is not currently possible to hide likes or views on Reels and IGTV.
How do you turn on the number of likes on Instagram?
Tap (Android) or (iPhone) in the top right of your post. Tap Hide like counts or Hide like and view counts to turn this setting on.
Why can’t I see the number of likes on Instagram?
Some Instagram users might not be able to see how many likes they have on posts anymore. This is because the social media company has started rolling out a new feature that hides the number a post gets. Instagram said: “We want your friends to focus on the photos and videos you share, not how many likes they get.”
How can I hide my likes and comments from friends news feed?
How to hide your likes on Facebook
- Log into your Facebook account and navigate to your personal page.
- On the toolbar under your cover photo, hover over “More” and then click “Likes” from the dropdown menu.
- Click the pencil icon, then select “Edit the Privacy of Your Likes.”
Why can’t I see likes on someone’s profile picture?
Why can’t I see all the ‘likes’ on someone’s Facebook pic? – Quora. c) the person blocked you and this keeps their name from showing up or the profile is not shown to you, including likes etc. The reason is, cause they have deactivated their profile by own or by Facebook community.
How do I make my profile picture like everyone?
Here are nine ways to nail your social media profile picture.
- Show your face.
- Frame yourself.
- Turn up your smile setting.
- Use contrasting colors.
- Use a simple background.
- Test your profile picture with a focus group.
- Get a bit of your brand into your photo.
- Use the same headshot on all your professional profiles.
How do I hide my activity on Instagram?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone: Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Tap Privacy, then tap Activity status. From here tap next to: Show activity status to hide your activity status.
Can someone know if you visited their Instagram?
Nobody can see when or how often you look at their Instagram page or photos. The bad news? People can see who views their Instagram stories and videos. So, if you’re hoping to stay incognito, don’t watch someone’s Instagram stories or posted videos (any video they post to their page, including Boomerangs).
Are Instagram likes going away?
“Likes” and data generated by “Like”- based activity aren’t going away, and users will still be able to view how many “Likes” their own posts are getting, even if they’ve hidden those numbers from others. Notably, “Likes” can be a valued source of information for influencers and creators who use the platform regularly.