Go to your profile and open the photo or photos that you want to hide. Tap on the three dots button on the top right corner of the screen. Select ‘Archive’ from the list of options available. Your post will be removed from your Instagram feed.
How do I unhide a picture on Instagram?
- How to unhide the posts on Instagram. You can unhide a post at any time and the post will go to the same previous location. To unhide: Go to your profile and tap the icon near the Discover People icon in Android (or the icon present in the top-right on iOS). Tap the photo and select Show on Profile by tapping three dots.
How do you hide photos on Instagram without deleting them?
How to hide photos on Instagram without deleting them
- Open the Instagram app and go to your profile.
- Open the photo or photos that you wish to hide.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select ‘Archive’ from the drop-down list.
- Done! The post will now be removed from your feed.
How do you hide a picture from someone on Instagram?
To hide select Instagram photos, follow these steps:
- Open Instagram and display the photo you want to archive.
- Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen to open a pop-up menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Archive. The selected photo is moved to your archive and hidden from your profile and feed.
Can you hide specific posts on Instagram?
Step 1) Go to your Instagram profile. Step 2) Tap on the intended photo/video. Step 3) Then, tap on the three dots icon on the top right side of the post. Step 4) Finally, tap on “Archive” and your post will be hidden.
How do you hide posts on Instagram?
Step 1: Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the post you want to hide. Step 2: Tap “Hide.” Once you hide a post, Instagram will tell you that the user’s content will now be shown lower in your feed.
How do I hide Instagram posts without unfollowing them?
How to mute someone on Instagram
- Open Instagram.
- Tap on the search icon.
- Enter the name of the account you’d like to mute in the search bar and tap on their profile.
- Tap ‘Following’
- Tap ‘Mute’
- Toggle ‘Posts’ on.
Can you control who see your post on Instagram?
Instagram lets you limit who sees your stories (the reel of images that disappear after 24 hours) and stop people from sharing them even further. To hide your story from specific people: Go to “Settings” > “Privacy” > “Story” Choose “Hide Story From.” It’ll open a list of your followers.
How do I hide a post from someone?
Hide all future posts from a person or people
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner, and choose Settings.
- Choose Privacy from the left-hand menu.
- Under the “Who can see my stuff?” heading, choose Edit.
- Hit the pull-down menu to the left of the Post button.
- Choose custom.