- Log in to Facebook and click Pages in the left menu.
- From your Facebook page, click Settings.
- Scroll down and select Instagram in the left column.
- Click Connect Account, and fill in your Instagram username and password.
How do I connect my Facebook page to Instagram?
- Just open your Facebook Page on a new tab in your favorite browser. You will see a Settings Link in the top right corner of the page. Here you will find a list of options and Instagram will also be available there. Tap on Instagram Link and you will find Add An Account Option.
Why can’t I link my Facebook page to Instagram?
1. To check your page role settings, head over to the Facebook page connected to your Instagram business profile. You will need to make sure that your personal Facebook profile is listed as an admin for the page – any other permissions are not sufficient.
Why won’t my Facebook business page connect to Instagram?
If the Page you’d like to connect is not showing in the drop down from your profile, it may be because you are not an admin of that Page. Check your Page’s settings and make sure you have permission to add that Page to your Instagram business profile.
Can I connect my Facebook business page to Instagram?
From your Facebook Page, click Settings. Click Instagram. Click Connect Account. Choose to allow Instagram messages in your Facebook inbox and click Continue.
How do I get my Facebook Page Link?
Open Facebook on your mobile device, navigate to the profile page, and tap the three dots. Scroll down to the Your Profile Link section and tap Copy Link. The link has been copied to your clipboard.
How do I add Instagram to my Facebook business suite?
To connect an Instagram account:
- Tap in the Business Suite mobile app.
- Tap Settings.
- Next to Instagram, tap Connect.
- Tap Connect Account.
- Confirm whether you want to allow access to Instagram messages in Inbox.
- Tap Continue.
- Log into the Instagram account you want to connect.
How do I link my personal Facebook page to my business page?
To link to your business Page from your personal Profile, follow these steps:
- Click your name in the top-right corner of any page on Facebook.
- Find the About link below your picture, and click it.
- Click the Work and Education Edit button.
- Type the name of your new business Page.