Open Instagram and toggle over to your account profile (located in the bottom toolbar).
- Tap the three bars and select “Settings.”
- Tap “Account” and then select “Linked Accounts.”
- Tap “Facebook” and log into your Facebook account to confirm that you want to link your Facebook account to Instagram.
- Go to your Facebook page and click on “settings” from the top of the page. From the left sidebar, select the “Instagram” option. Click on the “log in” option to link your Instagram account. Your Instagram account will now be connected to your Facebook page
How do I connect my Facebook to my Instagram?
How do I connect my Instagram account to my Facebook profile in Accounts Center?
- Tap Accounts center at the bottom, then tap Set up accounts center.
- Tap Add Facebook account and log in to or select the account you want to connect.
- Tap Yes, finish Setup.
Why can’t I connect my Facebook page to Instagram?
1. To check your page role settings, head over to the Facebook page connected to your Instagram business profile. You will need to make sure that your personal Facebook profile is listed as an admin for the page – any other permissions are not sufficient.
How do I know if my Facebook and Instagram are linked?
1. Confirm your Facebook Page is linked via the Instagram app
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap Edit Profile.
- Tap Page.
- Select the Facebook Page you want to associate with this Instagram account. If you do not have a Facebook Page, tap “Create a New Facebook Page” and follow the instructions on Instagram.
Can Facebook automatically post to Instagram?
Go to the Facebook page you manage and select the “Settings” section in the left-hand menu. Choose the “ Instagram ” option from the menu. Click on the “Connect to Instagram” option. A new window will appear, asking you to sign in to Instagram.
How do I link my Instagram account?
Tap in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Switch Accounts. Tap Add Account, then tap Log in with Instagram. Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add.
Can I connect my Facebook business page to Instagram?
Open your Facebook Page. Select Settings from the left menu. Select Instagram. To add an Instagram account to your Page, select Connect Account.
Is it a good idea to link Instagram to Facebook?
Benefits of Linking Instagram to Facebook: Making the Most of Social Media. The benefits of linking Instagram to Facebook are building brand awareness, increasing customer reach, and creating sales leads.
How do I invite my Facebook friends to Instagram?
About This Article
- Open Instagram.
- Tap the profile icon.
- Tap the settings option.
- Tap “Facebook Friends” under the option to “Invite” people to Instagram.
- Tap “Invite” next to the person you want to invite.
How do I share a Facebook post to Instagram?
How do I share someone’s post from feed to my Instagram story?
- Tap below the photo or video in Feed.
- Tap Add post/video to your story.
- Tap Send To.
- Tap Share next to Your Story, then tap Done.
How do I share a Facebook link on my Instagram story?
When uploading to your Instagram Story, click the icon at the top right that looks like a chain. Click “+ URL” to add a link to a web page. Type the URL into the text box. Click “Done” in the top right.