How can I see a blocked Instagram account?
- *See pics below for numbered steps* Open the app → click your profile picture icon located at the bottom, right of the screen → click menu option at top, right of screen, click settings located at the bottom of the screen → under Privacy and Security, click Blocked Accounts to view all accounts that you have blocked on Instagram.
Can we put lock on Instagram?
Make Your Account Private If you only wish to interact with people you actually know, set your account to private via Settings > Privacy > Account Privacy and toggle Private Account to on. When your account is private, you’ll have to approve new followers before they can see your photos or videos.
How do you lock your Instagram on your phone?
Select Secure Folder from the app drawer, then tap Add apps. Select the apps you wish to include in Secure Folder, then tap Add. Select Lock and exit in the upper-right corner.
How do I lock my Instagram for a certain time?
How to set a time spent reminder on Instagram
- Step 1: Open the Instagram application on your device.
- Step 2: Tap the icon or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Step 3: Then, tap the three horizontal lines.
- Step 4: Go and tap ‘your activity’.
- Step 5: Now, tap ‘set daily reminder’.
Can you put a password on an app?
Go to Settings and select “ Biometrics and security.” Tap on “Secure Folder,” then “Lock type.” Choose between Pattern, PIN, Password or a biometric option like fingerprint or iris, and create that password. Go to your app drawer and tap “Secure Folder.” Tap “Add apps.”
How do you lock individual apps on iPhone?
How to lock apps on your iPhone
- From the main Settings page, go to “Screen Time.”
- If Screen Time is off, tap “Turn On Screen Time.”
- Tap “App Limits” to set limits for certain apps.
- Select “Add Limit.”
- Choose which apps you’d like to limit.
How do I lock my Instagram with Face ID on iPhone?
How to Lock Instagram with FaceID?
- Setup FaceID for Instagram.
- Select Open App under Settings and choose Instagram from the list of apps. This would be our trigger and whenever you open the Instagram app, it would run the shortcut.
- Tap Add Action button on the page and search for Run Shortcut.