About This Article
- Open Instagram.
- Tap the gear icon or ⋮
- Scroll down and tap Log Out.
- Tap Log Out when prompted.
How do I log out from my account?
- To log out of your account, click on your profile picture located in the navigation header of any Couchsurfing page. This will open a drop down menu where you will see the Log out button. If using the site on a mobile device, click the Menu Icon at the top of the page, and then click on your profile picture to find the Log out button.
How do I remove an Instagram account I’ve added?
To remove an Instagram accounts you’ve added, you need to go to your profile. Tap the three lines in the corner and then click settings. Scroll right to the bottom and select ‘log out’. It will give you the option to select the account you want to log out of. 6
Why can’t I log out of Instagram account?
Previously, the “log out” option showed under “Options.” Instagram is aware of the issue and working to release an update that will resolve the problem. If you need to log out, you can delete and reinstall the app. The only other workaround is using Instagram.com in your mobile browser.
How do I delete my 2021 Instagram account?
Go to Apps (this could also be Apps & notifications or Application Manager, depending on your device and Android edition). Find Instagram from the list of apps and tap on it. Tap on Storage. Select the Clear storage or Clear data option.
Can you deactivate Instagram?
Instagram.com from a computer: Click your profile picture in the top right and click Profile, then click Edit Profile. Scroll down, then click Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right. Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your account? and re-enter your password.
How do I delete a second Instagram account with the same email?
How do I remove one of the multiple Instagram accounts I’ve linked to a single login?
- Tap Login info.
- Tap next to the account you want to remove.
- Tap Remove.
How do I delete my Instagram account on mobile?
Delete your Instagram account
- Open your mobile browser.
- Go to Instagram’s Delete Your Account page.
- If you’re not logged in, follow the prompt to log in to your account.
- Select an option when asked why you are disabling your account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Press Permanently Delete My Account.