How to get to your archive on Instagram
- Head to your Instagram profile on the app by tapping the right-most option at the bottom.
- Tap the three bars in the upper righthand corner.
- Tap “Archive” next to the clock icon.
- This will bring you to your Archive.
Can I archive posts on Instagram?
- To do so: Open the Instagram application, go to your profile, and select the post that you want to archive. Hit the 3 dots button on the top right corner of the post. Select the Archive option. That’s it!
Where can I see my archive post in Instagram?
On your profile, in the top right corner you’ll see the encircled clock icon, which opens your archive where only you can see posts you’ve archived. From there you can restore their visibility to those who can see your profile.
How do I retrieve an archived Instagram post?
In the upper right-hand corner of the post, tap the three horizontal dots. This will open additional post options. 6. Tap Show on profile to unarchive the post and restore it to your main profile feed.
How do I retrieve an archived photo on Instagram?
Here is how to Unarchive a post on Instagram:
- Step1: Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Step 2: Tap on Go to your profile.
- Step 3: Tap on the three lines in the top right corner.
- Step 4: Now tap on the archive.
- Step 5: to posts in the archive.
- Step 6: Click the photo you want to unarchive.
- Step 7: Click “Unarchive”.
What happens to archived posts on Instagram?
When you archive a post, it keeps all its likes and comments. or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
How do I unarchive a post?
How to unarchive Instagram posts
- 1 Go to your profile. Tap on the button in the lower right corner, where you usually see your feed as the account’s creator.
- 2 Tap Archive.
- 3 Click on Posts.
- 4 Choose the publication you want to unarchive.
How do I unarchive something?
How to Unarchive Emails
- Click “More” in the side menu and open the “All Mail” folder.
- Select the emails you want to unarchive and click the “Move to Inbox” button.
- All of the emails you have selected will return back to the “Inbox” folder.
How do you unhide posts on Instagram?
How to unhide the post?
- Select “Posts”:
- Select the post and press on the three dots “…”:
- Select “Show on profile”:
- Your Instagram post will reappear where it used to be in your feed, before you hid it. It will not appear at the beginning of your feed, like a brand new post would.