Here’s how to see every photo you’ve liked on Instagram.
- Open the app and tap the profile icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. That will bring you to your own Instagram account.
- Next, tap the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Under “Account,” tap the words “Posts I’ve Liked.”
Can followers on Instagram see what I have liked?
- Apart from the users, even your followers on Instagram can see the posts which you have liked. It does not depend on the number of likes. Rather, your followers can see your username below the photos you have liked. (For example: Liked by -Your username and 14 others) When the post has received more than 4 likes, you will see the number of likes rather than just the username.
How can I see my liked posts on Instagram 2020?
To find your recently liked posts on Instagram, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Instagram account and tap the profile icon from the menu.
- Use the hamburger menu button to select Settings.
- Choose Account from the list.
- Tap Posts You’ve Liked.
How can I see what I liked on Instagram 2021?
How to look at liked posts on Instagram 2021
- Tap the profile icon at the bottom right in the Instagram app.
- Tap the menu (hamburger icon) at the top right and select Settings.
- Go to “Account” and tap “Posts you’ve liked“.
Can I see what I liked on Instagram?
To find the photos you’ve double-tapped, go to your profile, then tap the three menu bars on the upper right side of the screen, tap the Settings wheel, Account, and then Posts You’ve Liked. The little bookmark-shaped icon can be found on the right hand side of the engagement bar under a photo.
How can I see my old activity on Instagram?
On the home screen of your Instagram app, click the heart near the top right corner of the app. You’ll see a record of who followed you and when. Finally, there is a third activity log, where you’ll find a history of all links you’ve opened in Instagram as well as the time you spend on Instagram.
Can I see my activity on Instagram?
On Instagram, head to your Profile, select Settings, and tap Your Activity. Here, you’ll see a bar graph breaking down the average amount of time you spent on the app that week. Tap on an individual bar to see the breakdown by day.
Can I see a history of the profiles I’ve clicked on Instagram?
Tap the three-line menu icon in the top-right corner, then select “Your Activity.” Under the “Links” tab, you’ll find every link that you’ve ever clicked on Instagram in reverse chronological order. You can tap any web page to revisit it.