How do you post a draft on Instagram?
- To post the draft simply tap on the ‘+’ button and choose draft post you want to publish from under the ‘Drafts’ heading. All your filters, edits and caption will be inserted automatically and you can simply hit the Share button to publish it. If playback doesn’t begin shortly, try restarting your device.
Can you create drafts on Instagram?
The picture-sharing app rolled out a drafts feature Tuesday, allowing users to save an edited photo at any point throughout the uploading process. After adding an effect, filter, caption or location to a photo, simply hit the back arrow at the top left of the screen to make the “Save Draft” or “Discard” screen appear.
How do you draft on Instagram 2021?
But fortunately, by opening your Instagram profile, tapping on the plus button on the top left corner of the screen, and choosing Feed Post, you can simply draft your content. Now, just like before, upload your photos and videos, edit as you wish and go back to the first step to see the Save Draft option.
Where is draft reels in Instagram?
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap at the top or swipe right from anywhere in Feed. Scroll to Reels at the bottom of the screen. Tap in the bottom left and choose the draft of your video from your camera roll you want to edit.
Where are draft posts on Instagram?
In your “Library” you’ll see “Recents,” which are photos and videos from your mobile phone. You’ll also see “Drafts.” Here you can find the saved photo. Tap on the item from “Drafts” to open it.
Why can’t I find my drafts on Instagram?
To find your Instagram drafts, do this: Open Instagram and select the ‘+’ icon to add a post. Tap on Post. You should now see Drafts from the menu, tap on it.
Why my draft reels are not showing?
Update your Instagram app Check if you have the latest version of Instagram installed on your phone. If there is an “Update” button, press on it. Some people said that updating Instagram recovered their Reels Drafts. If you have the latest version and your Reels are still gone, let’s go to step 2.
How do I edit a draft on Instagram?
Once you have saved a draft in Instagram, here are instructions on how to access them.
- Launch the Instagram app.
- Tap on the camera icon.
- Look for the drafts section.
- Select an item you want to edit. Instagram will load it.
- Make any edits to your saved draft and post it to Instagram.
Did Instagram remove drafts?
With this new update, Instagram will no longer prompt you to save the post as Draft. This change might be a gradual rollout and you may notice this change if you are having the new “Add” Interface. Drafting Posts was an easy and convenient way to have them ready prior to the posting time.
How do I edit a draft reel on Instagram?
Instagram Reels: How to Edit a Draft Reel
- Step 1: On your Instagram profile, tap the Reels icon above your feed.
- Step 2: Tap “Drafts.”
- Step 3: Tap the Reel you want to continue editing.