To create a Highlight, tap New on the left side of your profile, choose Stories from your archive, choose a cover image for the Highlight, and name it. That Highlight will appear as a Stories-style bubble atop the profile and play like one big Story when tapped by one of your followers.
How many highlights can you have on Instagram?
- You can add many Story Highlights (at least 20 or more according to Social Media Examiner’s research). You’re able to add a story (or part thereof) to one or more highlights. Your Instagram Stories Highlight title can be up to 16 characters.
How do you add highlights on Instagram without adding to your story?
You need to go to Instagram Settings > Story Controls > Hide story from. Deselect Everyone. That’s how you can add Stories to Highlights without anyone seeing them.
How do I create a story highlight?
Step 1: Tap the profile button in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Step 2: Tap the + button to begin creating a new Story Highlight. Step 3: Scroll through your archive of past Stories posts and tap the circle in the bottom-right corner of each post you wish to add to the Highlight.
Can you create a highlight without a story?
If you are using a smartphone to publish on Instagram, and you are going to add galley photos to the highlights of Instagram, it is possible. However, if you don’t want others to see your stories, but they see your highlights, you should know that you cannot add to highlights without adding to stories.
How do I add highlights to a post?
Go to your profile and tap below ‘Stories Highlights’. Tap to select the Story (or Stories) you want to add to highlights, then tap ‘Next’. Choose a cover photo and enter a Story name for your highlight, then tap ‘Add’. You can add more photos or videos to your highlight at any time by tapping ‘Edit Highlight’.
How do you add highlights?
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap. If you don’t see, tap Story highlight.
- Tap to select the story or stories you want to add to highlights, then tap Next.
- Choose a cover photo and enter a story name for your highlight, then tap Add (iPhone) or Done (Android).
Why can’t I add highlights on Instagram?
If you don’t see the option to add a highlight in your profile, you can do a few things:
- Update Your App. First, make sure you are updated to Instagram version 25.
- Uninstall And Redownload. If a straight update doesn’t work, a spokesperson for Instagram advises, “try uninstalling the Instagram app.
How do you post on Instagram without anyone seeing?
If you want to post without anybody seeing, make your account private without followers. If your account is private with followers, you run the same risk of people seeing your post before it’s archived, except that those people only could be your followers who you’ve manually accepted.
Why can’t I add stories to my highlights?
For proper functioning of Instagram highlights, a setting known as Save to archive should be enabled. That saves your stories in your archive. Later, you can add any past story to your highlight. If that isn’t enabled, you will not be able to use Instagram highlights.