Instagram app for Android and iPhone:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Add Account.
- Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add.
- Tap Log In.
How to add second Instagram account in Instagram app?
- Open the Instagram app and tap the circle with your profile picture at your screen’s bottom right.
- Tap the account name at the top of your screen.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Create New Account.
- Create a Username for your new Instagram account,then tap Next.
- Create a password and tap Next.
- Next you can Complete Sign Up or Add New Phone or Email.
Can I create a second Instagram account?
You can now add up to 5 Instagram accounts and quickly switch between them without having to log out and log back in. This is included on version 7.15 for iOS and Android, available in the App Store and the Google Play Store.
Can you have two Instagram accounts with the same email?
You can’t create multiple Instagram accounts with the same email address. If you create a second Instagram account via the app, you can sign up with your phone number instead of your email address.
How do I create a second Instagram account with another email?
Select the gear icon to access settings. Select Add Account at the very bottom. Choose your username and select Next to continue. Use a different email address from the one already linked to Instagram.
How do I create a second Instagram account without anyone knowing?
Step 4Other Tips
- Make your account private.
- Don’t show your face in your profile photo.
- Remove your name, website, and bio, all of which could point to the account being yours.
- Use an anonymous email.
- Block users as a countermeasure.
How do you make multiple accounts on Instagram?
How to manage multiple Instagram accounts in the Instagram app
- Open Instagram and go to your profile page.
- Tap the hamburger icon, then Settings.
- Tap Add Account.
- Enter the login information for the account you want to add.
- Tap Log In.
How do you separate accounts on Instagram?
How to unlink two Instagram accounts
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android and head to your profile page.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner, and then select Settings. Open your Instagram settings.
- Tap Login Info.
- Tap the three dots next to the account you want to unlink, and then tap Remove.
Can you create two Instagram accounts with the same number?
Can I have two Instagram accounts with the same email or phone number? No, Instagram doesn’t allow to have several accounts under the same email or phone number. So if you want to set up another profile, get a new email address in advance.
Can you have two Instagram accounts on your phone?
A. If you are running version 7.15 or later of the Instagram app for Android or iOS, you can add up to five different accounts within the program. You can then switch among them without having to repeatedly log in and out of each account.
How many accounts are there on Instagram?
With roughly one billion monthly active users, Instagram belongs to the most popular social networks worldwide. The social photo sharing app is especially popular in India and in the United States, which have respectively 180 million and 170 million Instagram users each.
Why can’t I create a new Instagram account?
The reason you cannot create an Instagram account can be: Network connection. Device is blocked. Email address is blocked.
Can I have an anonymous Instagram account?
If you’re online you can’t be completely anonymous. Providers have access to your information, IP address, etc. However, you are able to use an anonymous handles. If you are finding a button that will keep you anonymous on Instagram, then probably you won’t get it.
Can you have a secret Instagram account?
You may have heard of Insta. Finsta is a combination of two words: Fake and Instagram. It’s a secret account that can only be accessed if you know someone has one, and you know what their username is. Hence, it’s more private and exclusive.
How do I hide about this account on Instagram?
Set your account to private
- Go to Instagram’s settings menu. It’s hidden away on your profile page behind the hamburger button in the top-right corner.
- From there, go to “Privacy” > “Account Privacy” and activate the “Private Account” setting.