Here’s how to create a Story:
- Tap the plus button on the top-left side of your home screen or swipe left in your Feed.
- Tap the circle button at the bottom of the screen to take photos or tap and hold to record a video.
- Edit the photos or videos with text or add a drawing as you normally would.
How to create your first Instagram story?
- How to Create Instagram Stories Update Your Instagram App to Access the Stories Feature. Your first job is to update your Instagram app to see if you have the ability to create Instagram Stories. Configure Your Story Settings. When it comes to Instagram Stories, you have two options. Create Your First Instagram Story. Edit Portions of Your Story. View Analytics for Your Story. More items
How do you make a story on Instagram for beginners?
To create a new Story, tap the camera icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen, or swipe to the right. Then, Instagram will show you the Instagram Story creator: Now, there are two main options when creating a new Instagram Story: Choose a photo or video from your smartphone’s camera roll.
How do you make an Instagram Story 2020?
Go to Instagram on your phone. Click on the camera icon at the top left, or just swipe right. That’s the Stories option. Click an image, a video, or swipe up to add pictures from your gallery!
How do you create multiple stories on Instagram?
It is super easy.
- Open your Insta Story and swipe up. Open your Insta Story screen and swipe up.
- Press on “Select Multiple”
- Select the photos or videos you want to post.
- Press “NEXT”
- Edit your photos and videos.
- Press “NEXT”
- Select “Your Story” to share the photos and videos in your Story.
How do you make a new story on Instagram?
New: Share Feed Posts to Instagram Stories To share a feed post to your story, just tap the paper airplane button below the post, just as you would to send it via Direct. At the top, you’ll now see the option to create a story.
How do you make a creative story on Instagram?
10 creative Instagram Story ideas, tips, and tricks
- Use rainbow or ombre letters.
- Change the background color when sharing a post.
- Use individual letters as decorations.
- Mix fonts and handwriting together.
- Add a drop shadow to your text.
- Use text as a backdrop.
- Create a collage with multiple photos.
How do you make a story with multiple pictures?
How to add multiple photos on an Instagram Story
- Tap the camera icon to open your Stories.
- Tap the photo icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the multiple photo icon, which is located above your photo gallery.
- Tap the photos that you want to add in the order you want them to appear in your Stories.
How many stories can you post on Instagram?
“Instagram has confirmed to Mashable that 100 clips (photos or videos) is indeed the maximum number of Instagram Stories that can be posted at one time,” he said.
Why can’t I add a story to my Instagram story?
You can’t share a post to your Instagram story because the Add Post to Your Story feature is either glitched or the owner of the account has disabled resharing to stories. The Add Post to Story feature is most likely missing from your Instagram account due to a glitch where you have no control over.