Instead, you can just edit the highlight directly:
- Go to your Instagram profile.
- Tap the highlight whose cover you’d like to change.
- Tap More in the bottom right corner.
- Tap Edit Highlight.
- Tap Edit Cover.
- Choose the image icon to access your phone’s photo library.
- Choose your beautiful cover.
How to create Instagram highlight covers quickly and easily?
- DOWNLOAD CANVA. Canva is one of my all-time favorite apps.
- START DESIGNING IN CANVA. Open Canva and scroll until you see Instagram Story.
- ADD YOUR INSTAGRAM HIGHLIGHT ICONS TO YOUR PROFILE. Now that you’ve made your Instagram highlight covers,it’s time to add them to your profile.
What app can I use to make Instagram highlight covers?
Have a look!
- Canva: Graphic Design, Video, Invite & Logo Maker.
- PicsArt Photo Editor: Pic, Video & Collage Maker.
- Adobe Spark Post: Graphic design made easy.
- Highlight Cover Maker for Instagram Story.
- Highlight Cover Maker for Instagram – StoryLight.
- Story Highlight Icons – Cover Maker App.
- Story Highlight Cover Maker.
How do you make a highlight cover on Instagram without adding to story?
Here is how to do it:
- Hold your finger pressed on a Highlight.
- Select “Edit Highlight”
- Select “Edit cover”
- Press on the “image” icon at the beginning of the list. If you have a lot of photos and in a Highlight, you might have to scroll all the way to the left.
- Choose a cover from your camera roll. Tada!
Which is the best app for Instagram highlight covers?
Canva is a go-to design app recommended by Plann and Preview, two well-known Instagram grid-planning apps. To make a Highlight cover, open Canva and tap “Instagram” along the upper toolbar.
How do you make cool story highlight covers?
How to Make Beautiful Insta Story Highlight Covers (custom icons)
- Open Canva and select “Your Story”
- Choose a background color.
- Choose an icon or add text.
- Add pages to design more covers.
- Save the images on your phone.
- Make sure you turn on the Insta Story “Archive”
- Post on your Insta Story.
- Create an Insta Story Highlight.
How do you make a highlight cover?
Follow these steps to create a new Highlight from your Instagram profile:
- Go to your profile and tap the +New button (the big plus sign).
- Pick the Stories you want to add to your new Highlight.
- Tap Next and name your new Highlight.
- Choose your Highlight cover, and tap Done.
How do you highlight something without adding it to your story?
How to Add a Story to Highlights Without Adding It to Story
- Switch your Profile to Private.
- Block Everyone So They Can’t See Your Story.
- Upload the story you want.
- Add the story to your highlights.
- After 24 hours, unblock people so they can see your stories again.
How do you make highlights?
There is a possibility to create highlights from the stories archive as well. Using the story controls and options you can pull the stories you save to archive. In the new window, tap and select the stories you want to appear in the Highlight and tap Next. Tap Add (iPhone) or Done (Android).
What size are Instagram highlight covers?
The Instagram highlight dimensions are the same as Instagram stories: 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels or within a 9:16 aspect ratio. While only a small portion of the highlight cover will be shown on the profile page, you need to keep all your cover designs the same dimensions.
How do I change my highlight cover?
Go to your Instagram account and tap on the Highlight cover you want to change. Tap “More” at the bottom right corner of your screen. Tap “Edit Highlight”, follow by “Edit Cover”. Tap “Photo Gallery” icon and choose the photo you want to use as a cover.
How do I change my cover picture on Instagram?
Tap on your highlight container and click the three dots icon at the bottom-right corner. Next, tap Edit Highlight. You now see options to edit the cover, change the name of your highlight, or delete highlighted stories you no longer want to use.