What are Instagram Stories and how do they work?
- Instagram describes Stories as something that lets you “share all the moments of your day, not just the ones you want to keep on your profile”. The feature enables you to share multiple photos and videos, and they appear together in a “slideshow format”, which basically means a reel, like Snapchat.
How do you put a video in the background of your Instagram stories?
Press on the “Sticker” button. Press on the “Pin” button. Press on the “Camera” button. Select your background picture and add it to your Story.
How do you share reels on Instagram stories?
If you choose Story, tap the little square in the bottom left to access your camera roll and choose your video, then click “Your Story” in the bottom left to post. If you choose Reels, tap the same square in the bottom left to access your video, then click “Share To” and “Share” to post.
Why wont my videos play on Instagram?
The most common causes of Instagram won’t load include: You are using poor WiFi or cellular data internet connection to stream Instagram videos. There’s corrupted data in your Instagram app or you’re using an out-dated Instagram app. The Instagram video you want to play has been deleted by its publisher.
How do you watch videos on Instagram?
Instagram.com from a mobile browser: Go to a specific profile by typing their name in the search bar at the top. Tap below their profile information or Story highlights. Tap the video, then tap play button to start the video.
How do I stop videos from automatically playing on Instagram 2021?
Using the Android app
- Click the menu button at the top right of your screen.
- Once you’re there, scroll down and tap “Settings & Privacy,” then “Settings.”
- Scroll down until you find “Media and Contacts” and tap on it.
- Tap on “Autoplay” and set it to “Never Autoplay Videos.”
How do you change your background on Instagram without covering the video?
3. How to change the background color without covering the photo
- Open your Instagram Story.
- Take a random photo.
- Add a background color.
- Press on the “Arrow” button on top of your screen to save the image.
- Press “x” to delete your Story.
How do you put background music in Instagram stories?
When you open the camera, swipe to the new “Music” option under the record button. Search for a song, select the exact part you want, and record a video as the song plays in the background. When your friends are watching your story, they’ll hear the song playing as they’re viewing your photo or video.
How do I change the background on my shared Instagram story?
When you share a post to your Instagram story, Instagram will add a different colored background, which you can adjust. To change it, tap the pencil icon and choose your new color. Next, tap and hold the current background color of the post to replace it with the new color.
How do you make a reel play on a story?
How to share longer reels on your Instagram Story
- Install the “Instagram Media Saver” shortcut.
- Go to “Reels” and open the reel you want to post as a story.
- Tap the ellipsis button (3-dot icon) at the bottom-right corner.
- Tap “Share to…” and select “Instagram Media Saver” from the Share sheet.
How do I enable reels on Instagram?
To access it, simply open the Instagram Stories camera and find the Reels icon positioned either between the default Normal mode and Create mode or on the bottom menu next to “Story”.
Why can’t I add reels to my story?
You could have forgotten to update Instagram if you can’t find the Reels in your app. It’s possible that the Reels option isn’t working or showing because of an outdated version. To use the Reels, you must upgrade your app to the most recent edition.