Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
How to temporarily disable or delete your Instagram account?
- Open the Instagram account on your browser and go to the Profile tab.
- Then tap on the Edit Profile button.
- Swipe all the way to the bottom of the page and tap on Temporarily disable my account.
- From the next page,choose the reason why you want to disable the account and then enter your password once more.
- Tap on the Temporarily Disable Account button.
How do I delete my Instagram account permanently forever?
Now, if you want to know how to Delete your Instagram Account fast, just follow these instructions:
- Go to Instagram’s official Delete Your Account page section.
- Select the reason for deleting Instagram permanently from drop-down menu.
- Re-enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
How long does it take for your Instagram account to be permanently deleted?
What happens if I permanently delete my instagram account?
Instagram explains that after 30 days of your account deletion request, your account and all your information will be permanently deleted, and you won’t be able to retrieve any of your information. Your Instagram account, profile, posts, stories, after deletion, will not be accessible to any user on the platform.
How do I delete my Instagram account on mobile?
Delete your Instagram account
- Open your mobile browser.
- Go to Instagram’s Delete Your Account page.
- If you’re not logged in, follow the prompt to log in to your account.
- Select an option when asked why you are disabling your account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Press Permanently Delete My Account.
Can I get my Instagram account back after deleting it?
If you have deleted your Instagram account and wish to recover it, you should be aware that, according to the Instagram policy, you cannot reactivate your account or recover the username you used before. However, if you have disabled it temporarily, you can reactivate it at any time.
Does Instagram delete your account right away?
How Long Until Instagram Deletes Your Account? If you go through the deletion process we outlined above, your Instagram account will be deleted immediately. This is different from Facebook, which disables your account for two weeks before queuing it for deletion, which can take up to 90 days (104 days total).
Does Instagram delete immediately?
Instagram immediately deactivates your account. Additionally, deleting an individual photo or video on your account is also permanent and immediate and your content cannot be recovered.
Why you should delete your Instagram account?
5 Reasons to Delete Your Instagram Account Today
- It Makes Time Go by (Too Quickly) When you are an Instagrammer, time slips away quickly.
- You Experience Life… Behind a Screen.
- Privacy Is Non-Existent.
- Your Life Centers Around Approval.
- Data Goes Down the Drain.
- Insta Shut Down.
Does Instagram delete your account after 30 days?
After 30 days, your account will be permanently deleted, including your friends, Snaps, Chats and Stories. Your username will no longer be available. Fill in the username and password for the account you want to delete. Select Login and enter the same information again.
Where is the delete your account on Instagram?
How to delete an Instagram account
- Log in to your account on instagram.com from a computer or mobile browser.
- Go to the Delete Your Account page (https://instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/).
- Once on that page, choose an answer from the drop-down menu next to “Why are you deleting your account?”