How to make Reels on Instagram
- Open the Reels feature. After you open your Instagram app, press the “+” button at the bottom-center of the screen.
- Choose your video length.
- Add music to your Reel.
- Choose your speed.
- Choose your effects.
- Set your timer.
- Record your video.
- Put text on the Reel.
How to make your first reel on Instagram?
- For now, let’s look at how to create + upload your first Instagram Reels in 3 steps: To create your first Instagram Reels, start by opening the Instagram Stories camera and selecting the Reels option. Before you shoot your video, you can s earch for a song from the Instagram music library to accompany your reel.
Why can’t I post reels on Instagram?
There could be several reasons why the reels features are not working on your Instagram. It could be that you haven’t updated your Instagram app in a while. Try, updating the app and clearing the existing app cache (Settings > Apps > Instagram > Storage > Clear cache ).
How do you post a reel?
If you choose Story, tap the little square in the bottom left to access your camera roll and choose your video, then click “Your Story” in the bottom left to post. If you choose Reels, tap the same square in the bottom left to access your video, then click “Share To” and “Share” to post.
Do reels get more views?
Since the short-video format debuted on the platform last year, brands and creators alike have found that these posts reel in more than just views. Many have seen their follower counts and engagement rates increase, too. One Instagram creator says she gained 2,800+ followers by posting a Reel every day for a month.
Are Instagram reels good?
Instagram Reels are a fun great addition to Instagram. However, remember that this is only part of the platform. (Stories may be more impactful in regards to connecting with your audience.) Some brands will struggle to incorporate music content, especially silly or entertaining, into their Stories strategy.
How do you put a reel on Instagram feed after posting?
Here is how to do it:
- Open Preview (on the phone app or computer)
- Press + to upload your Reels.
- Drag and Drop to change the order of your videos (in the order you want to post)
- Press on a Reels.
- Open the caption.
- Prepare your caption and hashtags.
- Press “Find Hashtags” to find top Instagram hashtags.
How do you put reels on Instagram videos?
Here is how:
- Go into the Reels creation screen and tap on the photo square in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Select one or more videos to create your Reel.
- Edit the length of each video, one by one until you have reached the 15 second maximum time.
- Then click the back arrow to watch the whole video.
How do you make a reel go viral?
How to post on Reels to go viral
- Share your Reels on the Instagram Grid.
- Share your Reels on Instagram Stories.
- Tag the brands in the video so they share it and it gets views from more people.
- Create new versions of your Reels with the same theme, style or eve music.
- Keep creating new Reels often to get featured again.
How do Reels go viral?
One of the best ways to make Reels go viral is to have music that others want to use. Having viewers click on the music in your Reels indicates to Instagram that they want to use that music as well and is viewed as engagement by Instagram. Because of that, we usually try to avoid using original sounds on our Reels.