How to post multiple photos on your Instagram Story
- Tap the camera icon to open your Stories.
- Tap the photo icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the multiple photo icon, which is located above your photo gallery.
- Tap the photos that you want to add in the order you want them to appear in your Stories.
How do I post multiple photos on Instagram?
- How to post multiple images and photos on Instagram. 1) Tap the Plus icon in the middle of the tab bar at the screen bottom, then tap Library. 2) Tap the Select Multiple button in the lower right corner of the image preview so it turns blue, then select up to ten photos and videos to add to your post.
Why can’t I add multiple photos on one Instagram story?
Users just need to press down the photo and hold down on an image or video they wish to select. Next, they will see that the that the option to select multiple photos has reappeared, or at least the user will be able to select multiple photos.
How do you post a collage on Instagram story?
(1) Layout Feature for Instagram Stories
- Open Instagram on your mobile device.
- Go to Your Story in the top-left corner.
- Pick the Layout option from the menu on the left.
- Tap the Grid icon and pick the kind of grid you want to use.
- Take pictures for each portion or upload them from your gallery.
Did Instagram get rid of multiple pictures?
Up until a recent update, users could add multiple photos to a post via the “Select Multiple” option. But users are now finding, much to their dismay, that this option is gone now. Fortunately, however, the feature hasn’t been removed.
How do you add more photos to an already posted Post?
To do that, go to the post on your Facebook timeline with the picture you want to change. In the top-right corner of the post, tap the downward – pointing arrow icon and choose Edit Post from the menu. Once you have confirmed that this is the correct image, tap the Save button to update the post with the new picture.
How do you stack pictures on Instagram stories?
Tap the icon of your most recent photo in the bottom-left of your screen to pull up your camera roll. 3. Tap the “SELECT MULTIPLE” button with the overlapping square icon in the top-right of the screen to select multiple photos. Select the photos that you’d like to add to your story.
How do you add multiple pictures from camera roll to Instagram?
Add More Than One Photo to Instagram Story Using the “upload multiple” feature
- Add pictures. Open your stories and tap on the square icon at the bottom left corner to add pictures.
- Select multiple photos. Tap on the “Select multiple” button at the top right corner.
How do you put two photos together on Instagram?
How to share multiple photos in one Instagram post
- From the home screen, hit the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the first image you want to add.
- Tap the Select multiple icon on the bottom right of the image.
- Tap on the additional images you want to add and tap an image again to deselect it.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram 2021?
How to Post Multiple Photos on Your Instagram Feed
- Open the Instagram app.
- Select the plus (+) icon to add photos.
- In your “Recents,” press and hold a photo until you see the number 1.
- From there, select the multiple photos you wish to upload.
Can I post multiple photos on Instagram without the app?
All you have to do is open the push notification, press “paste” in the caption, and voila! You’ve just posted to Instagram without having to send any photos back and forth from your phone. Sign up for Later now to upload Instagram photos from your desktop – it’s free!
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram without cropping?
To post multiple different photos or videos with different sizes on Instagram, you need to use a tool to resize them first. To avoid cropping out content, add a white background to make each photo or video in to a square. Then, you can post the album without cropping out or changing the size of your image.