How to post on Instagram via your desktop
- Click the + button in the top right corner. It’ll appear between the messages and compass icons.
- Drag and drop photos or videos, or select from your computer.
- Add filters and edits to your post.
- Add a caption and geo tag, and tag people in the post.
- Click Share.
Is there any way to post to Instagram on a computer?
- Open Google Chrome on your computer. You’ll usually find it in the Start menu on a PC, and in the Applications folder on a Mac. This method will let you post a photo to Instagram, but you won’t be able to use any of the editing tools. Click the ⋮ menu. Oct 1 2019
How do I post on Instagram from my laptop?
How to post on Instagram from a computer:
- Using your preferred web browser, go to instagram.com and log in to your account.
- Select the square with a plus in it on the upper right hand corner.
- Select the photo you want to post.
- Edit the photo as you choose.
- Select “Share” in the bottom right hand corner to post your picture.
How do I post on Instagram from my computer Chrome?
How to Post to Instagram With Chrome Using a Nifty Trick
- Step 1: Visit Instagram and Open Developer Tools. To start, open Instagram.com in Google Chrome and make sure you’re logged into your account.
- Step 2: Switch to Mobile View.
- Step 3: Upload Your Photo to Instagram.
- Step 4: Edit Your Image.
Can I post on Instagram from my Mac?
Is there an Instagram app for Mac? There is not an Instagram app for posting photos to Instagram from your Mac. You can, however, go to Instagram.com on any computer and log in to your account to view and comment on photos. Uploading photos is another story altogether.
How do I post to Instagram from Windows 10?
For users with a touchscreen Windows 10 PC, you can upload, edit and post photos in the same way you would on the Instagram mobile app. Simply click the ‘camera’ icon from the menu, then select whether you’re posting from your gallery or taking a new photo or video.
Can’t post to Instagram?
Steps to fix if Instagram doesn’t let me post
- Restart your device.
- Reduce Your File’s Size.
- Reset the Network Connection.
- Clear Instagram cache memory.
- Check Instagram Photo/Video Policy.
- Change Your Instagram Data Settings.
- Free up Storage Space in Your Phone.
- Uninstall Apps That Have Access to Your Instagram Account.
Can I upload images to Instagram from my computer?
You can now upload images directly from a browser without the need to use the Instagram app and it’s trivially easy for Chrome users. Now if you want to upload images directly from a PC, a Mac or even a Chromebook, you can do so without having to first transfer the pictures to your phone.
How do you use Instagram on a Mac?
How to access Instagram using Safari
- Open Safari and head to Preferences > Advanced and make sure Show Develop Menu in Menu Bar is toggled on.
- Visit the Instagram website and log in to your account.
- Then select Develop > User Agent > Safari – iOS 11 – iPhone.
How do you upload pics to Instagram?
How to Post on Instagram
- Tap the + icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Choose a photo or video from your library — or shoot one in the app.
- Crop the image.
- Try a carousel post.
- Pick a filter.
- Edit your photo.
- Type your caption.
- Use hashtags for post optimization.