How to post on Instagram from a computer:
- Using your preferred web browser, go to instagram.com and log in to your account.
- Select the square with a plus in it on the upper right hand corner.
- Select the photo you want to post.
- Edit the photo as you choose.
- Select “Share” in the bottom right hand corner to post your picture.
How can I post on Instagram from my desktop computer system?
- You can now post on your Instagram from your desktop computer by hitting the post button (the plus sign in a box). That button allows you to browse for photos from your desktop to post. Below are some of the photos to illustrate the steps above.
How do I post on Instagram from my laptop using Chrome?
How to Post to Instagram With Chrome Using a Nifty Trick
- Step 1: Visit Instagram and Open Developer Tools. To start, open Instagram.com in Google Chrome and make sure you’re logged into your account.
- Step 2: Switch to Mobile View.
- Step 3: Upload Your Photo to Instagram.
- Step 4: Edit Your Image.
Can I upload posts on Instagram from my computer?
You can now upload images directly from a browser without the need to use the Instagram app and it’s trivially easy for Chrome users. Now if you want to upload images directly from a PC, a Mac or even a Chromebook, you can do so without having to first transfer the pictures to your phone.
How do I post a picture on Instagram from my laptop?
Upload, apply filters and share Your Instagram feed will appear as it would on a phone. Click the plus icon at the bottom, then select ‘ Gallery ‘. Click the ‘Gallery’ drop-down menu at the top left and select ‘Other’, then click ‘Pick from Windows’. Find the photo you want to upload, select it and click ‘Open’.
Why can’t I post to Instagram from my laptop?
To the dismay of people all over the world, Instagram does not allow us to upload photos or videos to our profiles from your desktop or laptop. This is an intentional move from Instagram to encourage mobile use of the app and engagement with other users.
How do I post on Instagram from my laptop Windows 10?
For users with a touchscreen Windows 10 PC, you can upload, edit and post photos in the same way you would on the Instagram mobile app. Simply click the ‘camera’ icon from the menu, then select whether you’re posting from your gallery or taking a new photo or video.
How do you post on Instagram on the web?
To post on Instagram from your desktop computer (PC or Mac), follow these simple steps: Go to instagram.com and sign in to your account. Click the plus symbol in the top right corner of the screen (it’s the same button you would use to create a post in the mobile app). A Create new post window will pop up.
Why can’t I post on Instagram?
The most common reason why Instagram can’t publish your post is a temporary glitch related to your phone. Maybe the app is not working properly. Or your device’s cache is preventing you from publishing a new post.