How to upload a picture to Instagram from a Mac?
- Launch Safari and from the top menu bar,click Safari Preferences Advanced
- Make sure ” Show Develop Menu ” in the Menu Bar is enabled
- Navigate to the Instagram.com website and log in to your account
- From the menu bar,select Develop User Agent Safari – iOS 12.1.3 – iPhone (or the latest version of iOS)
How can I post on Instagram from my computer?
How to post on Instagram via your desktop
- Click the + button in the top right corner. It’ll appear between the messages and compass icons.
- Drag and drop photos or videos, or select from your computer.
- Add filters and edits to your post.
- Add a caption and geo tag, and tag people in the post.
- Click Share.
How do you use Instagram on a Mac?
Tap the + icon on the toolbar at the bottom of your Instagram feed – it’s in the same place as it is on the official iOS app. Browse for the image or video you’d like to upload to your feed, select it and click Choose to upload it.
How do I post on Instagram from my Mac Safari?
Open Instagram in Safari. From the top menu, go to Develop > User Agent > Safari > iOS 11.3 iPhone (or current version of iOS). Your Instagram will now show up exactly as it looks on your iPhone, and you can click the upload icon to post photos as usual.
Is there a Instagram app for Mac?
There is no official Instagram app for Macs so you’ve got two options to use it on macOS in 2020. You can either use a third party app that connects to Instagram or install an Android emulator and use the Android version of Instagram on a Mac.
Can you post on Instagram from a Mac laptop?
To post on Instagram from your desktop computer (PC or Mac), follow these simple steps: Go to instagram.com and sign in to your account. Click the plus symbol in the top right corner of the screen (it’s the same button you would use to create a post in the mobile app). A Create new post window will pop up.
Why can’t I post on Instagram?
The most common reason why Instagram can’t publish your post is a temporary glitch related to your phone. Maybe the app is not working properly. Or your device’s cache is preventing you from publishing a new post.
Why can’t I upload photos on Instagram from my computer?
To the dismay of people all over the world, Instagram does not allow us to upload photos or videos to our profiles from your desktop or laptop. This is an intentional move from Instagram to encourage mobile use of the app and engagement with other users.