How to post to Instagram on Mac and PC
- Click the new + icon in the top right corner to get started (next to the Messenger icon)
- Follow the prompts to upload your photos or videos (drag and drop or “Select From Computer”)
- Choose your size/format.
- Pick your filter and/or edit (tab at the top)
How to upload a picture to Instagram from a Mac?
- Launch Safari and from the top menu bar,click Safari Preferences Advanced
- Make sure ” Show Develop Menu ” in the Menu Bar is enabled
- Navigate to the Instagram.com website and log in to your account
- From the menu bar,select Develop User Agent Safari – iOS 12.1.3 – iPhone (or the latest version of iOS)
How do I post on Instagram from my Mac Safari?
Open Instagram in Safari. From the top menu, go to Develop > User Agent > Safari > iOS 11.3 iPhone (or current version of iOS). Your Instagram will now show up exactly as it looks on your iPhone, and you can click the upload icon to post photos as usual.
How do I post to Instagram from desktop?
How to post on Instagram via your desktop
- Click the + button in the top right corner. It’ll appear between the messages and compass icons.
- Drag and drop photos or videos, or select from your computer.
- Add filters and edits to your post.
- Add a caption and geo tag, and tag people in the post.
- Click Share.
How do you post on Instagram from desktop?
Sharing a photo or a video under one minute on Instagram from the desktop can be done by navigating to the Instagram website and signing into an account. From there, click on the “+” button in the top right corner of the webpage and select photos from your computer. Filters, captions, and location tags can be added.
Can you use Instagram on a Mac computer?
While there’s no official Instagram for Mac app available to download, users of the social network do have the option of heading to Instagram.com on a Mac.
Is there an Instagram app for Mac?
There is no official Instagram app for Macs so you’ve got two options to use it on macOS in 2020. You can either use a third party app that connects to Instagram or install an Android emulator and use the Android version of Instagram on a Mac.
Can’t post to Instagram?
Steps to fix if Instagram doesn’t let me post
- Restart your device.
- Reduce Your File’s Size.
- Reset the Network Connection.
- Clear Instagram cache memory.
- Check Instagram Photo/Video Policy.
- Change Your Instagram Data Settings.
- Free up Storage Space in Your Phone.
- Uninstall Apps That Have Access to Your Instagram Account.
Why can’t I post on Instagram?
The most common reason why Instagram can’t publish your post is a temporary glitch related to your phone. Maybe the app is not working properly. Or your device’s cache is preventing you from publishing a new post.
How do I post multiple pictures on Instagram from my Mac?
Launch Instagram and tap Plus icon at the bottom of the screen, then choose Library. At the bottom of the image preview area you’ll see a new option – Select Multiple. Tap it and it will turn blue – now you can upload photos to Instagram to be posted together. Once you selected images and videos, tap Next.
How do I post on Instagram from my computer Chrome?
How to Post to Instagram With Chrome Using a Nifty Trick
- Step 1: Visit Instagram and Open Developer Tools. To start, open Instagram.com in Google Chrome and make sure you’re logged into your account.
- Step 2: Switch to Mobile View.
- Step 3: Upload Your Photo to Instagram.
- Step 4: Edit Your Image.
Can you post reel from desktop?
At the moment, you can’t to upload a “reel” from your PC, so you’ll be limited to using this feature on your phone.