How do I Share my YouTube videos on Instagram?
- Upload Downloaded YouTube Video to Instagram. Launch the Instagram app and add a new post as you would usually do. Select the YouTube video saved in your phone’s Gallery or Camera roll. Put in the caption and you are all set to share it with your followers on Instagram.
How do you put youtube videos on Instagram stories?
To share YouTube video on Instagram using the phone:
- Copy the youtube video URL Open any browser.
- Go to youtube to mp4 downloader.
- Copy the youtube video URL and paste it to the downloader.
- Download the video.
- Open the Instagram app and post the video to Instagram.
Why can’t I share a YouTube video to Instagram?
Instagram has a few video requirements: mainly, no uploading explicit stuff and you can only post videos to Instagram if they’re between 3 and 60 seconds long. If the YouTube video you want to share is longer, it’s time to do some editing.
How do I share a YouTube video?
Share videos and channels
- Go to the video you’d like to share.
- Under the video player, tap Share.
- Select Copy link, or select an app to share the link directly via that app.
How do you post a video link on Instagram?
If you have access to this feature, here’s how you use it:
- Open your Instagram app.
- Press the Story Camera at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Upload a photo or video or take one using the Story Camera.
- Press the chain link icon at the top of the screen.
- Enter the link.
- Press Done.
- Share your Story.
How can I post a video on Instagram?
How to post videos on Instagram as a post
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Tap the “+” icon at the bottom center of your screen.
- You can either select a pre-recorded video from your library or take a video in the moment to post.
- Tap “Next” at the top right corner of your screen.