How do I Share my YouTube videos on Instagram?
- Upload Downloaded YouTube Video to Instagram. Launch the Instagram app and add a new post as you would usually do. Select the YouTube video saved in your phone’s Gallery or Camera roll. Put in the caption and you are all set to share it with your followers on Instagram.
How do you share a YouTube video on Instagram 2020?
How do you put a link on Instagram 2020 stories?
- Upload a photo or video to your story on Instagram.
- In the Story editor, click on the chain icon in the top right of the Story page.
- Click on the add URL button.
- Paste or type the URL that you would like to include in your story.
Can you share YouTube to Instagram?
Instagram has a few video requirements: mainly, no uploading explicit stuff and you can only post videos to Instagram if they’re between 3 and 60 seconds long. If the YouTube video you want to share is longer, it’s time to do some editing. If you’re prompted, the best video format for Instagram is MP4.
How do I share a YouTube video?
Share videos and channels
- Go to the video you’d like to share.
- Under the video player, tap Share.
- Select Copy link, or select an app to share the link directly via that app.
How can I post a video on Instagram?
How to post videos on Instagram as a post
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Tap the “+” icon at the bottom center of your screen.
- You can either select a pre-recorded video from your library or take a video in the moment to post.
- Tap “Next” at the top right corner of your screen.