How to Add a Link to an Instagram Story
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Swipe left to start a story.
- At the top, tap the ‘Insert Link’ option (the chain icon).
- Click ‘URL,’ insert the link, and hit ‘Done. ‘
- Share your story as you normally would.
- There will now be a ‘See More’ option at the bottom of your story.
How do you add a link to your Instagram story?
- To insert a link into your story, click on the link icon in the top menu. You’ll then be prompted to enter a URL. We recommend using a UTM code to track the performance of the link since Instagram currently does not track the number of link clicks in stories. Once you’ve entered your link, you’re good to go!
How do I put links on my Instagram stories?
How to Add Links to Your Stories
- Capture or upload content to your story.
- Select the sticker tool from the top navigation bar.
- Tap the “Link” sticker to add your desired link and tap “Done”
- Place the sticker on your story — like our other stickers — and tap on the sticker to see color variations.
Why can’t I add a link to my IG story?
There are currently only two ways to “earn” the option to add links into Instagram stories: Either have 10,000+ followers or have a verified account. Instagram decides by their own (elusive) guidelines who is worthy of a verified badge and only gives it out to “some public figures, celebrities and brands.”
How do you put a link on Instagram 2021?
How to add a link to Instagram stories?
- Review to confirm the figures.
- Find the link icon.
- Tap on this link icon.
- Copy the link.
- Type in or paste a link.
- Tap on “Done” in the top right.
- View your Story.
- Promote Instagram Stories from the App.
Why can’t I add a link to my Instagram Story 2021?
THE LINK STICKER ISSUE ON INSTAGRAM STORIES IS NOW SOLVED! Yeah, that’s right, people were not able to access the link sticker option on an Instagram story is because either the Instagram account was not officially been verified by Instagram or the account did not have at least 10.000 followers.
How do you put a link on Instagram if your not verified?
If you don’t have a verified account or 10,000 followers, you can use IGTV to activate the swipe-up feature. In order to do so, you must switch to a business account if you don’t already have one. Create a video using IGTV. You can add a link in the description of the video and that’s the way to get leads, for example.
Where is the link sticker on Instagram?
Step 1: Once you’ve taken or uploaded a photo or video in Stories, tap the Stickers icon at the top of the screen. Step 2: Tap the “Link” sticker. Step 3: Type the link you want to attach to the sticker.
How do you add a link to a story?
How to Add Links to an Instagram Story with 10K+ Followers:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Swipe left to create a story.
- Search in your Instagram Stories sticker tray for the link sticker.
- Click URL, add a link, and select Done.
- Share your story.
How do you put a swipe link in a story?
How to Add Swipe Up to Instagram Stories
- Check that you have 10,000 followers or a verified account.
- When uploading to your Instagram Story, click the icon at the top right that looks like a chain.
- Click “+ URL” to add a link to a web page.
- Type the URL into the text box.
- Click “Done” in the top right.