How to Add a ‘Swipe-Up’ Link to Your Instagram Story
- Go to your main Instagram feed, and tap the plus icon in the top left corner to create an Instagram Story.
- Create your Instagram Story by taking a photo, Boomerang, or video.
- Tap on the chain link icon and enter your URL.
What does swipe up mean on Instagram?
- The “Swipe up” tool is a feature that is available with the Instagram Stories. This method of posting allows you to display short videos that users can receive in their daily feeds, and which may summarize or highlight your latest activity. You have the option of adding the Swipe up feature to your Instagram story.
Why can’t I add a link to my Instagram story?
There are currently only two ways to “earn” the option to add links into Instagram stories: Either have 10,000+ followers or have a verified account. Instagram decides by their own (elusive) guidelines who is worthy of a verified badge and only gives it out to “some public figures, celebrities and brands.”
Can anyone add a swipe up link on Instagram?
The Swipe Up feature is available to Instagrammers with more than 10,000 followers and allows those users to add a link that their followers can get to by swiping up while watching their stories. This is a huge deal on a platform where you’re limited to a single clickable link in your Instagram bio.
How do you add a swipe up link on Instagram 2021?
With the “Swipe Up” feature
- Review to confirm the figures. Check to ensure that you’ve got 10,000 followers or a verified account (we will explain later).
- Find the link icon.
- Tap on this link icon.
- Copy the link.
- Type in or paste a link.
- Tap on “Done” in the top right.
- View your Story.
- Promote Instagram Stories from the App.
How do you add swipe up on Instagram without 10k followers?
How to add a link to your Instagram story when you don’t have 10k followers.
- Use IGTV. IGTV is Instagram’s long form video platform.
- Add shopping tags. If you are selling physical products then hopefully you are already utilising Instagrams shopping feature to tag your photos.
- Pay to swipe.
Why can’t I add a link to my Instagram Story 2021?
THE LINK STICKER ISSUE ON INSTAGRAM STORIES IS NOW SOLVED! Yeah, that’s right, people were not able to access the link sticker option on an Instagram story is because either the Instagram account was not officially been verified by Instagram or the account did not have at least 10.000 followers.
Can you get swipe up without 10k?
You can still have the swipe up and link icon on Instagram Story without 10k followers, without having a business or verified account.
How do you put a link on Instagram if your not verified?
If you don’t have a verified account or 10,000 followers, you can use IGTV to activate the swipe-up feature. In order to do so, you must switch to a business account if you don’t already have one. Create a video using IGTV. You can add a link in the description of the video and that’s the way to get leads, for example.
How do I add a clickable link to Instagram?
You can add a link to an Instagram post in the post’s caption. Simply copy and paste or type out a link in the “write a caption” box. However, Instagram will not turn this URL into a clickable link, so followers will have to copy and paste it into their browser to access it.
Where is the Insert link icon on Instagram?
To add your link, click on the chain link icon at the top of your story. The chain link icon appears at the top of the Story page to add a clickable URL. A new window will appear on your screen, allowing you to input the link destination of your choice.