How to Add a Link to an Instagram Story
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Swipe left to start a story.
- At the top, tap the ‘Insert Link’ option (the chain icon).
- Click ‘URL,’ insert the link, and hit ‘Done. ‘
- Share your story as you normally would.
- There will now be a ‘See More’ option at the bottom of your story.
How do you insert a link to Instagram?
- Add a Link to Your Instagram Profile Launch the Instagram app on your device and then tap the “Profile” button in the lower right corner of the app. Tap “Edit your profile” and then tap the “Website” field. Type or paste the link into the Website box and then tap the “Save” button near the bottom of the page.
Why can’t I add a link to my Instagram story?
There are currently only two ways to “earn” the option to add links into Instagram stories: Either have 10,000+ followers or have a verified account. Instagram decides by their own (elusive) guidelines who is worthy of a verified badge and only gives it out to “some public figures, celebrities and brands.”
How do you put a link on Instagram 2021?
How to add a link to Instagram stories?
- Review to confirm the figures.
- Find the link icon.
- Tap on this link icon.
- Copy the link.
- Type in or paste a link.
- Tap on “Done” in the top right.
- View your Story.
- Promote Instagram Stories from the App.
Can you post links on Instagram stories?
To add your link, click on the chain link icon at the top of your story. The chain link icon appears at the top of the Story page to add a clickable URL. The URL page will allow you to type in the link for any web page to which you want to send your audience.
Why can’t I add a link to my Instagram Story 2021?
THE LINK STICKER ISSUE ON INSTAGRAM STORIES IS NOW SOLVED! Yeah, that’s right, people were not able to access the link sticker option on an Instagram story is because either the Instagram account was not officially been verified by Instagram or the account did not have at least 10.000 followers.
How do you share a link in a story?
How to Add Links to Your Stories
- Capture or upload content to your story.
- Select the sticker tool from the top navigation bar.
- Tap the “Link” sticker to add your desired link and tap “Done”
- Place the sticker on your story — like our other stickers — and tap on the sticker to see color variations.
How do you put a link on Instagram if your not verified?
If you don’t have a verified account or 10,000 followers, you can use IGTV to activate the swipe-up feature. In order to do so, you must switch to a business account if you don’t already have one. Create a video using IGTV. You can add a link in the description of the video and that’s the way to get leads, for example.