Navigate to Settings → Security → Saved login information. Now, toggle off the Saved login information from the following menu. Instagram will ask to confirm your decision. Select Remove from the following pop-up menu.
How do I stop Instagram from remembering my Instagram account?
- Either you will get a log out box with a text that says Remember my login info. Uncheck it first and then tap on the Log out option. Or you’ll get an option where you get to decide if you want Instagram to remember your account details. Tap on Not now.
Why can’t I remove an Instagram account?
For security reasons, we can’t delete an account for you. You’ll need to be able to log into your account to request deletion. If you can’t remember your password or username, see some tips for logging in.
How do you unlink an account on Instagram?
How to unlink two Instagram accounts
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android and head to your profile page.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner, and then select Settings.
- Tap Login Info.
- Tap the three dots next to the account you want to unlink, and then tap Remove.
How long does it take for Instagram to delete an inactive account?
Based on user experiences and information we have gained from them, it seems that Instagram will delete inactive user accounts from one to two years after inactivity altogether.
How do I delete my Instagram account 2021?
Choose “Profile” from the list of options. Tap/click on “Edit Profile” next to your username. Scroll down and click or tap on “Temporarily disable my account ” in the bottom-right corner. Instagram will ask you what the reason is for disabling your account.
How do I delete a linked account?
- Tap your profile picture > Settings > Account preferences.
- Tap Close account under Account management.
- Tap Continue to proceed with closing your account.
- Tap the reason for closing your account and tap Next.
- Enter your account password and tap Done.
How do I remove Instagram accounts from my phone?
How to Remove Instagram Account From App
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Click ‘Security’
- Click ‘Saved login information’
- Turn OFF ‘Saved login information’ (and choose ‘Remove’ on additional popup)
- Go to ‘Settings’, scroll down and select ‘Log Out’ (then click ‘Log Out’ twice more on the following 2 popups)
Can I ask Instagram to delete an inactive account?
How to request Instagram to delete an inactive account? If you want to contact Instagram, the only way is sending ticket within the Instagram app. If you have no access to your Instagram account on app, you can use someone else Instagram account to report any problems.
How do I delete my old Instagram account without email or password?
Go to the “Delete Your Account Page” Select one of the options from the drop down menu next to the query “Why are you deleting your account.” You have to select one. Once you have selected a reason, a “Permanently Delete My Account” tab will appear. Select it and successfully delete your account.
Will Instagram ever delete inactive accounts?
Yes, Instagram tends to delete accounts that have been inactive for a prolonged period of time. “We encourage people to actively log in and use Instagram once they create an account. To keep your account active, be sure to log in and share photos, as well as like and comment on photos.