How to remove an account from Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap the down arrow next to your Instagram username at the top of the screen.
- Select the account that you want to remove from the drop-down list.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner.
How do I permanently disable my Instagram account?
- Follow these steps to disable your account: Go to Instagram.com from your phone or computer. Log in, if prompted to do so. Click or tap on the profile icon in the upper right hand corner. Click or tap “Edit Profile.” Scroll down and tap “Temporarily disable my account” to the right of the “Submit” button. You will be asked why you are doing this.
How do I delete multiple Instagram accounts?
From your profile, tap the hamburger icon, then Settings, then Multi-Account Login. Deselect the account you want to remove, then tap Remove in the pop-up box.
How do you unlink an account on Instagram?
How to unlink two Instagram accounts
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android and head to your profile page.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner, and then select Settings.
- Tap Login Info.
- Tap the three dots next to the account you want to unlink, and then tap Remove.
How do I delete my Instagram account 2021?
Choose “Profile” from the list of options. Tap/click on “Edit Profile” next to your username. Scroll down and click or tap on “Temporarily disable my account ” in the bottom-right corner. Instagram will ask you what the reason is for disabling your account.
How do I delete a linked account?
- Tap your profile picture > Settings > Account preferences.
- Tap Close account under Account management.
- Tap Continue to proceed with closing your account.
- Tap the reason for closing your account and tap Next.
- Enter your account password and tap Done.