Go back to your feed and tap the upper right corner of your screen to open your direct messages. Find a conversation containing the message you wish to respond to. When you find the desired message, tap and hold it. From the suggested options, select “Reply.”
How do I post a comment on Instagram?
- To post a comment on Instagram you will want to tap on the comment button below the image you wish to comment on. This will bring up a little text dialogue that will allow you to say whatever you want to say about that image. You’ll notice from the example above that you can not only post text, but also emoji.
How do you reply to a specific message on Instagram?
How to reply to a particular message in Instagram DM. Tap the Messenger icon at the top-right corner of the Instagram ‘Home’ tab. Open an individual conversation or group chat. Long-press the message you want to reply to and tap the “Reply” button at the bottom left.
Why can’t I reply to Instagram messages?
Many Instagram users are unable to reply to messages because they haven’t updated the messaging feature. If you haven’t updated the messaging feature on Instagram, you won’t have the option to reply to messages. Instead, you’ll only have 3 options including “Copy”, “Report”, and “Save”.
How do you reply back on Instagram?
To access this feature, open Instagram’s website in any web browser on your computer and navigate to the Messages (DM) section. Choose a conversation from the left-hand side of the screen. In the conversation view, find the message you want to reply to directly and hover over it. Here, click the “Reply” button.
How do you reply to a specific message on Iphone?
How to reply to a specific message
- Open a Messages conversation.
- Touch and hold a message bubble, then tap the Reply button.
- Type your message, then tap the Send button.
How do you set up auto reply on Instagram?
Head to your DMs in Instagram Direct and open a conversation. Next, type the shortcut you created earlier. This should cause a blue Quick Replies button to appear in the message box. When you tap the button, the quick reply message you wrote will automatically appear.
How do you change your direct message on Instagram?
How to update Instagram messaging
- Start the Instagram app and tap the DM icon at the top right of the screen. Tap the DMs arrow.
- You should see a pop-up screen that invites you to upgrade to Messenger. Tap “Update.”
- You’ll see a page indicating your messaging has been updated. Tap “Continue.”
How do you respond to thank you?
10 English Phrases for Responding to “Thank You”
- You’re welcome.
- No problem.
- No worries.
- Don’t mention it.
- My pleasure.
- It was the least I could do.
- Glad to help.
Why are my Instagram direct messages not showing up?
If you cannot see the messages, or Instagram DM is not working it can be due to Instagram newest update. To see if the direct message problem is due to the device or it’s a software-related issue, try logging into Instagram account using another device or web-based Instagram (a.k.a. webstagram).
How do you reply How are you?
How to answer “How are you?”
- I’m good. — You can shorten this to “good” if you’re feeling relaxed. Or lazy.
- Pretty good — This was actually the catchphrase of a popular American comedian. You can hear him say it in this clip. A lot.
- I’m well. — Like with “I’m good,” you can shorten this to “well.”
Should I respond to Instagram DMs?
No, no. If someone sends you a DM and they want to know something, respond to it, absolutely, don’t blow it off, and say, “Yeah, I’ve got some great resources on that. Here’s a podcast episode, blog post, video, whatever, but the most impactful thing for most clients is we hop on a one on one call.
How do you respond to a text?
Avoid sending short or one-word replies. Text messages should be relatively brief, but short or abrupt responses can convey a sense that you’re angry or upset with the other person. If you’re responding to a message from another person, give them a true response that is at least a sentence or 2 long.