To repost a video to your Instagram Story, tap the paper plane icon underneath the video post you want to share. There’s no built-in way to repost Instagram videos to your profile — you’ll need to make a screen recording of it, or use a third-party app like Repost.
How can I share videos on Instagram?
- Steps Go to https://www.instagram.com in a web browser. Sign in to your Instagram account. Go to the profile of the person who shared the video. Click the video you want to share. Click the URL in the address bar. Press ⌘ Cmd+C (macOS) or Control+C (Windows). Go to the message or post on which you want to share this video.
How do you share someone else’s video on Instagram?
Using Repost for Instagram
- Download Repost for Instagram. Download Repost for Instagram for either iOS or Android.
- Identify a photo or video to repost.
- Copy the post’s share URL to your clipboard.
- Open Repost for Instagram.
- Edit the post’s caption and share your repost.
How do you repost someone’s Instagram post?
How to repost on Instagram Stories
- Find the post you want to share.
- Click the airplane share icon.
- Tap Add post to story. The Instagram Story will appear in edit mode with the post’s photo embedded in the center.
- Add what you’d like to the Story and then tap Your Story to post it.
Can you repost an IGTV video?
Instagram announced a new feature today that lets you share IGTV videos to your Instagram Story. The new feature allows for users to share a preview of any IGTV video in their stories, similar to the feature that lets users instantly repost stories they’re mentioned in.
Why can’t I repost on Instagram?
Go to either the Play Store or App Store, find your reposting app, and look for new updates. Your chosen reposting app might get an update that will cause problems if your OS and your version of Instagram are out-of-date. If that’s the case, simply update Instagram and update your smartphone’s OS.
Why won’t videos play on my Instagram?
The most common causes of Instagram won’t load include: You are using poor WiFi or cellular data internet connection to stream Instagram videos. There’s corrupted data in your Instagram app or you’re using an out-dated Instagram app. The Instagram video you want to play has been deleted by its publisher.
How do you get a video to play on Instagram story?
Try an Instagram Story video that is shorter and see if it will play. Don’t share the video immediately! Let the video play for several seconds and then press the Add to Story, then check whether your Instagram Story play well. Creating a new Instagram account allows you to get the newest features.
Can you share a post on Instagram?
To share a feed post to your story, just tap the paper airplane button below the post, just as you would to send it via Direct. At the top, you’ll now see the option to create a story. Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
How do you Regram on Instagram?
How to regram a post to your story through Instagram
- Select the post you want to regram.
- Tap the paper plane icon below the photo or video in Feed.
- Tap ‘Add post to your story’.
- Edit the caption and credit the photographer or content creator.
- Tap ‘Send To’.
- Tap Share next to ‘Your Story’ and then you’re done.
Which repost app is best for Instagram?
The 5 Best Instagram Repost Apps for Android and iPhone
- Repost: For Instagram. Image Gallery (2 Images)
- Reposta. Image Gallery (3 Images)
- Sepia Software’s Repost for Instagram. Image Gallery (2 Images)
- Repost for Instagram – Regrann. Image Gallery (3 Images)
- Reposter for Instagram: Download & Save. Image Gallery (3 Images)
Do you need an app to repost on Instagram?
Instagram doesn’t let you repost from the app itself, so you’ll need to download one of the many free reposting apps. Popular reposting apps include Repost+ for iOS devices and Regram Posts on Android, but feel free to use whichever you prefer. If you’re an Android user, tap ‘Copy Share URL’.