Resetting your Instagram Explore section:
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of the app and tap on settings.
- Tap on the Security option Clear search history.
How do I Reset my Instagram account?
- Open Instagram app. Go to the login page. Tap ‘Get help signing in’ link. On “Find your Account” page, tap ‘Log in with Facebook’ at the bottom. Enter the new password and tap reset.
How do I change my explore page on Instagram?
Here’s how to manually change settings on your Explore page:
- Go to your Explore page in the Instagram app.
- Select the Instagram post that you don’t like.
- Once the post you do not like is open, click on the three-dot menu icon of that post.
- Select the Not Interested option. The post will then be removed from the feed.
How do you reset Instagram suggestions?
Access the three-line menu and go to “Settings”. Look for the “Security” option and tap on it. Scroll until you find the “Data and history” section and go to “ Search history ”. Once this is done, tap on the “Clear all” option.
How do I get rid of Explore page on Instagram?
Go to the explore page by clicking on the magnifying glass icon. Tap on the picture you do not like or you do not wish to see. Tap on the menu of that picture and hit the ‘ see fewer posts like this’ option. And it is done.
How do I refresh my Instagram feed?
8 Best Ways to Fix Instagram Couldn’t Refresh Feed
- Check Instagram Servers.
- Update Instagram.
- Enable Mobile Data for Instagram (iPhone)
- Use Fast Internet Connection.
- Force Stop Instagram (Android)
- Clear Cache and Storage (Android)
- Give Unrestricted Data Usage (Android)
- Re-Login Instagram.
Why is my explore page on Instagram reset?
For example if you suddenly unfollow 5 travel community accounts, Instagram’s algorithm will detect this and before you know it, most travel related content will disappear from your explore page.
How do I remove search suggestions?
- Open the Google Chrome App.
- Tap the Three Vertical Dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Ensure Search and site suggestions is unchecked.
How do I clear my Instagram data and cache?
The Settings app has a built-in way to clear the cache.
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up.
- Tap the Clear Cache option.
Why won’t my Instagram refresh my feed?
To fix the “Couldn’t refresh feed” error on Instagram, you need to wait until Instagram is back up. You can also try setting your date and time to automatic or using another device. Alternatively, you can try updating, reinstalling, or clearing Instagram’s cache.
How do I fix my Instagram algorithm?
Your 2021 Instagram Algorithm Content Plan in Sum
- Post Photos When Possible. If every day is too much, find a posting schedule that works for you and stick to it.
- Post Reels at Least 3x a Week.
- Post Stories Daily.
- Reply To DMs Daily.
- Reply To Comments Daily.
- Color Grade Your Feed as You Go.