On the desktop site:
- Go to the Instagram website in a web browser and on the login screen, under the username and password fields, tap Forgot password? Click “Forgot password?”
- Enter your email address, phone number, or username and tap Send Login Link.
- You’ll get a message with instructions to reset your password.
What should you do if someone hacked your Instagram?
- If you find that your Instagram has been hacked, the first thing you need to do is to report the account. Also, check your email because your account is connected to your email address, and you should have received an email message from Instagram if someone has tried to, or changed your password.
How do I reset my Instagram password 2021?
Visit Instagram’s Reset Password page. Enter your email, phone, or username to get the login link.
- If you are already logged in to Instagram on the web, click your profile picture from the top.
- Click Settings → Change Password.
- Click Forgot Password → Send Login Link.
- Follow the instructions sent to you in the email.
How can I reset my Instagram password without email and phone number?
If you can’t access your Instagram account or the email or phone number you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
How can I reset my password?
Change your password
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You might need to sign in.
- Enter your new password, then tap Change Password.
Why can’t I reset my Instagram password?
If you’re not receiving the password reset email, it’s possible the email is going in your email’s spam filter. It may also be possible that you mistyped your email when you first signed up for Instagram. To find your password reset email, try: Checking the spam filter on your email account.
How can I change my Instagram password without login?
If you’re already logged in but want to change your password, tap the profile icon at the bottom, tap the menu at the top-right, and select Settings. Navigate to Security > Password to create your new password. If you don’t know your existing password, sign out and continue with this method.
How can I see my password?
To check your saved passwords:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- Tap More Settings.
- Tap Passwords Check passwords.